nolep

Gambling streaming topic deleted ?

I just realized today when I opened the forum and did not find any promotional posts to watch streaming with a gift tip or rain every 10 minutes,

are you aware of that too ?

I think this might be one way to reduce the use of data on the server that is used because posting the forum topic itself is very much and requires large data.

I think you did it wrong, some of the other users are posting there stream here. Try to ask support about that, if its remove you can seee it in your messages and can see the reason why or just ask support about it. I want to stream too, but i dont have enough balance to do that. If you stream players will not watch if you dont have giveaways, so i think we need an extra for giveaways or we need to win like the others streamer. I want to be a streaming playing with my own games and sharing strategy and other stuff. Good luck to us bro, hope you success with your stream. :)

playing gambling with streaming it makes you have to get profit because you will be very embarrassed when the game you are doing is losing money and cannot share prizes like the topics you share on forums to invite people to watch