nolep

Bitcoin is ready for 10k usd

I am really looking forward to bitcoin rising steadily until it reaches the price of 10k usd but currently still in the usk 9k hagra. I read a lot of news and found news that made me even more sure bitcoin will still be able to go up, this news says bitcoin is ready to go to 10k usd, I am very sure this will continue to happen because bitcoin will face halving and this increase may also be caused by whales who trade and make lots of wrong predictions.

Today my friend has lost a lot of money and said if the graph is not very predictable.

news link https://u.today/bitcoin-btc-price-ready-to-destroy-10000-level-any-minute-now

How do you respond ?

If thats really true that bitcoin will rise to 10k i will be very sad, not because of the price, but because hays i have so much regret that i sell my 0.002 btc too early. Last night i already see the price of bitcoin rising so fast, well i dont have enough bitcoin that night to withdraw, so i withdraw my bitcoin here in primedice and in my vault, but it still not enough. I try to roll and hunt and win some more bitcoin but it make me loss, but because i really want to withdraw i try again and recover my loss with small profit, i have almost now then bet on 2x what i need only to withdraw and hit it, then withdraw. I saw bitcoin falling down a bit but my bitcoin still not confirm so i wait, when it already in my wallet bitcoin still falling a bit, so i decided to withdraw. :( But now, its super dupper up $.$

I also believe that the price will exceed 10k USD during the next two months, especially after the epidemic recedes, and the return of commercial activities between countries, and we must not forget the occurrence of halving event after less than two months, as it will directly affect the price of bitcoin.

seeing the increase in the percentage on the cryptocurrency exchange both in terms of sales and in the purchasing sector, makes me even more convinced that bicoin will not only break the $ 10,000 figure but will exceed that, and could be twice as much as $ 10,000