Mahdirakib

Do you play better on mobile or desktop?

I am an autobet player. So I need to play with a great speed and I think My pc gives me much speed than the phone and so I always play with my pc. Also the chats raining is cool!

On 30/04/2020 at 22:24, @zulfandina said:

of course playing on a PC or computer is more convenient than playing on a smartphone. the difference is quite striking, on a PC / desktop we can bet while chatting while on a smartphone it is very unlikely to be done together, and there are many other things, obviously betting on a PC will be more comfortable than on a smartphone

betting while chatting is not so important from my point. If we continue chatting at the time of betting,we may got distracked.I always play on my mobile.

I use mobile for betting when i am faf from home. But usually i prefer desktop. Cause desktop gives more little features than mobile. Besides in desktop i can see all the bets that are been played recently in the same page of betting.

Pc is always my best companion. I can manage multiple browser tabs in pc while playing. If I do the same with mobile then there is a popup that "failed to connect resource" or something like that.

I have no desktop so i use mobile. I find very easy to use via mobile. Mobile gives desktop version feature too.  But i do want to play in desktop. Cause it is fun to see rhe gambling in big screen.

I prefer mobile because I can play for as long as there is an internet :)

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I would agree that it's easier and faster to play on desktop than on mobile. When I played on my mobile phone I always had some bizarre bugs and ads. That's why I don't play on mobile. Maybe I had some problems with my phone not with the games I played, Idk. I often play games from this site  https://www.voltlunchbox.com/pkv-games/ because they help me to relax and forget about my problems in my personal life. It also a good way to make good money. Some people become alcoholics, but I don't think it's a good idea for my body and health. I don't see anything wrong with gambling if you are a well-balanced person and you know when to stop.

Edited by ross9mur

I dont know when im rolling on auto using mobile it always stopped by itself sometimes..the connection maybe but when im using desktop it rarely stopped.