Mahdirakib

Do you play better on mobile or desktop?

It more easier for me to play on the desktop, even if it is very well structured on the mobile .But the main part is that you always have this feature on the desktop that you can play primedice and also do other things like playing csgo etc... at the same time. On the mobile you can only do one thing at the same time.

I like to play on desktop pc system i also used mobile but it is to control over all features on desktop 

On 28/04/2020 at 13:18, Mahdirakib said:

PD have developed well for both mobile and desktop view. I like to play with mobile. Though I can't do chat while rolling. But it's more easy and comfortable for me. Though in desktop view I can see all features at same screen. On mobile I need to check bet page by clicking on bets. What gives you much comfort while you play here? Share your opinion.

Yeah we can see all the features in desktop but it is harmful to become distracted from your rolls. For this reason, I always use my mobile for playing dice and keep my attention steady on my next moves.