Mahdirakib

Do you play better on mobile or desktop?

PD have developed well for both mobile and desktop view. I like to play with mobile. Though I can't do chat while rolling. But it's more easy and comfortable for me. Though in desktop view I can see all features at same screen. On mobile I need to check bet page by clicking on bets. What gives you much comfort while you play here? Share your opinion.

As long as I play here I am more comfortable to play on the desktop because I can do anything else while roll, but I also play in Mobile if it is not possible.

Now I play more in the desktop due to this Pandemic.

I definitely prefer playing on Desktop than on mobile. I feel like I am having just more control when I am on desktop. I think my biggest busts happened on mobile. Also I am able to jump in and out of betting easily on Desktop, way easier as on mobile.

For me, its better to play in personal computer, it will help you all the things easy to do, but it makes us consume more of our electricity. But we can play gambling and others things to while we our gambling, like watching movies while wagering or hunting, so i think its more better to play in your personal computer if you have a lot to do than gambling. Gambling in mobile phone makes us easier to gamble but.. limited to do like what you said, but if your gambling to have profit, mobile phone is the right for you to use, you can focus on the numbers and can play well. But if your wagering much better to use your personal computer, mobile phone can hit up your battery and drained fast. So thats what i think, good luck and have a great day. :) 

of course playing on a PC or computer is more convenient than playing on a smartphone. the difference is quite striking, on a PC / desktop we can bet while chatting while on a smartphone it is very unlikely to be done together, and there are many other things, obviously betting on a PC will be more comfortable than on a smartphone

First of all, I enjoy the desktop because I have never actually tried playing on a mobile phone and second of it, I have never even a single minute been able to understand what are the good values that differentiate the two because am always on the desk top, this is the only way am able to work and it feels good just to observe and see what is happening on the desk top, the mobile phone is actually problematic

Posted (edited)

Kinda easier and faster to play on desktop, I mean it is way more comfortable than playing on a mobile. Maybe my mobile device isn's that fast but I'd still prefer betting on desktop.

Edited by FotisNt

8 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Kinda easier and faster to play on desktop, I mean it is way more comfortable than playing on a mobile. Maybe my mobile device isn's that fast but I'd still prefer betting on desktop.

it should be. betting on a smartphone is very uncomfortable, especially if we plan to bet for quite a long time, it will hamper the plan because the battery life of a smartphone is limited, if you have a PC, then it's better to use a desktop rather than a smartphone

I play with desktop if there is time as much as possible. In mobile, switching game tabs is annoying- the bug in "My Bets" while autobetting, in particular, will not let you switch to an another tab without tapping it fast twice. 

17 hours ago, BidaManEris said:

I play with desktop if there is time as much as possible. In mobile, switching game tabs is annoying- the bug in "My Bets" while autobetting, in particular, will not let you switch to an another tab without tapping it fast twice. 

the disadvantage of betting on a smartphone is that one of the most annoying is not being able to open two tabs at the same time. just like you said, even if we click it twice quickly, if we have a problem with the internet connection or the smartphone that we use still has a low version, it will be a bug. and it was very annoying

I play on phone I don't have desktop, but primedice seems handy for phone users so it's not bad experience to play on phone 

Playing in desktop is more fun ,well fairness doesn't matter you play on phone or laptop but multitasking in phone is quite difficult so desktop is better

I like to play on Desktop more because of the better view, easier navigation and also for viewing more bets and stuff. But when I'm not close to my laptop or desktop, I play on mobile. The mobile version of PD has a slick look to it, awesome work by the devs.

I mostly play on phone as my laptop is mostly for teaching purpose and doesn't use that much unless i want to hunt some payouts as they heat up my phone and cause some inconveniences.