nolep

Buy a house from gambling profits

I have very often written about the losses I experienced, so I need to also write about the targets that I really want to achieve. but this seems very difficult because for items like electronics I have managed to buy it, but for the house it is very difficult 😔.

I don't have a house yet and I really want to be able to collect the profits I get to buy a house, I'm really trying to be able to get a profit and buy it right away:).

I will make a logo primedice on the door of the house if this really success 😀

How about you guys, is there anyone who really wants to buy a house like me ?

well , i think you're dreaming big bro ! the cheapest house will cost you more than 10 coins which is not easy to profit at all ! i spent more than 4 years trying to recover 10 btc ! and guess what , i couldnt even recover 1 btc, its not easy bro, but still not impossible, keep trying bro, and i wish you a good luck :) 

oh ! dont forget to invite eddie for a cup of coffee when you buy that house ;) 

3 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

well , i think you're dreaming big bro ! the cheapest house will cost you more than 10 coins which is not easy to profit at all ! i spent more than 4 years trying to recover 10 btc ! and guess what , i couldnt even recover 1 btc, its not easy bro, but still not impossible, keep trying bro, and i wish you a good luck :) 

oh ! dont forget to invite eddie for a cup of coffee when you buy that house ;) 

House prices in my country around 2 bitcoin at current prices, maybe if you have 10 bitcoin you can buy a house for me 😄

I would be very happy if Eddie could come and chat with me and also I would register to work at Primedice :)

26 minutes ago, nolep said:

House prices in my country around 2 bitcoin at current prices, maybe if you have 10 bitcoin you can buy a house for me 😄

I would be very happy if Eddie could come and chat with me and also I would register to work at Primedice :)

2 btc ? thats cheap ! i will buy you a house when i full recover my loss :D and i will buy one for myself in your country :D 

22 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

2 btc ? thats cheap ! i will buy you a house when i full recover my loss :D and i will buy one for myself in your country :D 

Are you serious ?😲
I will hope you can recover your 10 bitcoin losses, so you can buy me a house 😃. I will give a photo of his house and you visit my country to meet me 😊.

the price of 2 bitcoin is expensive because my country's low 😔economy is different from your country, How many salaries work a day in your country ? I will come to work 👍

2 hours ago, nolep said:

I have very often written about the losses I experienced, so I need to also write about the targets that I really want to achieve. but this seems very difficult because for items like electronics I have managed to buy it, but for the house it is very difficult 😔.

I don't have a house yet and I really want to be able to collect the profits I get to buy a house, I'm really trying to be able to get a profit and buy it right away:).

I will make a logo primedice on the door of the house if this really success 😀

How about you guys, is there anyone who really wants to buy a house like me ?

Wow! O.O that's really a big dream my friend. :) I like your dream. Well actually, that's my 1st dream goal. I already finished my academic completion for bachelor of science in marine transportation, but, because i have family now with 3 kids its hard for me to pursue my dream. :( Yes, it's my fault but, i didnt regret it. I'm happy even were living with her parents. At first it's not easy, it's very very difficult, but i need to know how to deal with others especialyu with my wifes family. Until now we are here in her house, and im dreamingg evething that i want and hoping that someday it will come true. I want to have my own house, evet just a small, so im just dreaming that someday i will hit big or earn big here, because in my country i work just only to live. :( I'm dreaming that maybe someday someone rich here will tip big or eddie, or maybe a big bonus. xD who knows :D dreaming to hit that jackpot too. Good luck to us. O:) 

I already have a house myself, and I intend to build a house like a villa that I planned as a family vacation place at the end of the month. it's just that I still think about the financing. I really plan to get these costs through primedice. and I hope it will come true

13 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I already have a house myself, and I intend to build a house like a villa that I planned as a family vacation place at the end of the month. it's just that I still think about the financing. I really plan to get these costs through primedice. and I hope it will come true

I do not have a house so I am trying to get the first house from gambling because I really need a long time to get a house if only saving from the money from work, takes about 8 years it can be more😔.

Oh! well. That's good dream. Hope you can do that in near future. That part is funny 

On 27/04/2020 at 15:05, nolep said:

I will make a logo primedice on the door of the house if this really success

Anyway I have same dream like you. But I want to make good profit and buy cars with it. 

I hope you can reach your goal of having a house from your profit. I would be happy for you. You can save your profit little by little and consider investing it to gain interest and get an additional passive income from it. It would help you make additional daily income apart from gambling. In few years your dream will become a reality. Looking forward for you to update us once your goal is reached.

18 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

Oh! well. That's good dream. Hope you can do that in near future. That part is funny 

Anyway I have same dream like you. But I want to make good profit and buy cars with it. 

I hope you managed to get a car, I tried to save every profit to be able to buy a house.

44 minutes ago, iris05 said:

I hope you can reach your goal of having a house from your profit. I would be happy for you. You can save your profit little by little and consider investing it to gain interest and get an additional passive income from it. It would help you make additional daily income apart from gambling. In few years your dream will become a reality. Looking forward for you to update us once your goal is reached.

I doubt investment-related because most investments for now are a lot of scams so I only invest in bankroll gambling on other sites because it is trusted and sometimes trading.

21 hours ago, nolep said:

I do not have a house so I am trying to get the first house from gambling because I really need a long time to get a house if only saving from the money from work, takes about 8 years it can be more😔.

8 years is a long time, hopefully you can make it happen, but if you have the luck in gambling, you might be able to have a private home in just one day with primedice.

22 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

8 years is a long time, hopefully you can make it happen, but if you have the luck in gambling, you might be able to have a private home in just one day with primedice.

I hope I can make a profit in a day and can buy a house, it looks impossible, but if I succeed in a 10k Satoshi hit on a 9900x payout it's possible and I can only do it in a dream 😄.

8 minutes ago, nolep said:

I hope I can make a profit in a day and can buy a house, it looks impossible, but if I succeed in a 10k Satoshi hit on a 9900x payout it's possible and I can only do it in a dream 😄.

ha ha ha...
stop dreaming friends, try with all the confidence and confidence that with primedice we can realize our dreams. including in terms of owning a home. what's impossible with gambling, anything can happen in gambling, including a 9900x payout win with a 10,000 satoshi base

On 4/29/2020 at 1:54 PM, @zulfandina said:

ha ha ha...
stop dreaming friends, try with all the confidence and confidence that with primedice we can realize our dreams. including in terms of owning a home. what's impossible with gambling, anything can happen in gambling, including a 9900x payout win with a 10,000 satoshi base

I will not play with risks that can make me lose, I try to get consistent profits and stop when I have managed to get it. I do not want to lose the balance that I have collected to hunt big payouts. thank you for the advice that can make me excited.

6 hours ago, nolep said:

I will not play with risks that can make me lose, I try to get consistent profits and stop when I have managed to get it. I do not want to lose the balance that I have collected to hunt big payouts. thank you for the advice that can make me excited.

as a friend, I have an obligation to give a little advice, as well as take advice. I hope you succeed in realizing your dream of having a home from the results you get from gambling, keep the spirit and do not want to get acquainted with the name of despair

On 27/04/2020 at 11:57, nolep said:

House in my county cost from 20 BTC onwards. I hope i recover my 1 btc loss some day.. It would be nice.

Keep dreaming, that is life.. We all live for dreams.

it's a big dream my friend, I also have the same dream of being able to get a house or the other from playing profit here.  the thing that makes it possible for me is to collect little by little because it takes more luck to get it faster.  

I hope your dream is achieved and maybe you can tell it afterwards.

1 hour ago, nonce said:

House in my county cost from 20 BTC onwards. I hope i recover my 1 btc loss some day.. It would be nice.

From which country are you from, I suggest you come to my state and you can buy 10 houses with a wide land area. I might be able to help you to get profit from the rental business if you want.

2 hours ago, nolep said:

From which country are you from, I suggest you come to my state and you can buy 10 houses with a wide land area. I might be able to help you to get profit from the rental business if you want.

I'am from Slovenia. From which country are you from?

14 hours ago, nonce said:

wow .. very expensive house prices in your country, friend.
if you went to my country, maybe you would have lived a very luxurious life if you had 20 btc. don't you have a house, you already have a villa complete with all the luxury furniture inside and also a luxury vehicle too. You also don't need to work anymore if you have 20 BTC in my country

It would be great to win enough to buy a home. In my country, I would need at least 30 BTC to do so. I would say that is nearly impossible. 

Yeah! It would be nice! 

For me if i won a significant amount i'll buy a car with a primedice decal on it..😊

Then i'll spread the word that i won it through primedice.

I told this site to my friends but no one seem to believe me..haha.. so winning and buying a car if i won here will prove primedice is legit! :)

I never thought about that but it would be so cool:) I am planning to buy a pc from gambling profits:)

This is almost impossible to happen. Maybe it is possible if a player has many money to deposit and manage to win but for casual players this will be very difficult to achieve. One needs a mountain of luck for it.