@zulfandina

Online on two devices with the same ID

Alright friends, straight to the topic
lately I have been too much busy which is quite tiring. however, I always steal the time to always be online at Primedice. but maybe because of my busy schedule, I forgot to log in from primedice when I log in on my cellphone, until at night, when I was at home, I started online using my laptop without logging out right my account which is active on my cellphone.
When I realized, I immediately took my cellphone and immediately logged out my primedice account, and continued my ongoing bets on my laptop. sometimes I feel afraid I will get a warning for being active on two devices but with the same account. is this allowed?
Are there any friends who have experienced the same thing with me? if there are, are you being warned by a moderator?
honestly, I was afraid that what I did accidentally was fatal and muted by the moderator.

what do you mean it's online in the forum?
I myself logged on the smartphone and laptop and after I logged in the smartphone I will definitely delete the history of the device that I did, I did not know if this is prohibited and could be hit by a warning.

For Primedice chat: Using more than one account to chat at the same time will lead to a mute. But you are free to make more than one account.

For Primedice forum: Using more than one account to sign up will lead to warning points.

But the number of devices you use is not important. Just make sure you sign up using only one account.

12 hours ago, UltraChief said:

For Primedice chat: Using more than one account to chat at the same time will lead to a mute. But you are free to make more than one account.

For Primedice forum: Using more than one account to sign up will lead to warning points.

But the number of devices you use is not important. Just make sure you sign up using only one account.

I only have one account on primedice.
it's just that sometimes when I'm outside the house, I definitely use my smartphone to bet on primedice, and sometimes I forget to get out of primedice for some reason, like my smartphone battery has run out, or because of other activities, and when it reaches home, without I realized I opened my laptop and went straight to the primedice site without logging out of the active primedice on my smartphone. because I only use one account, while I log on two devices with that one account, that's what makes me anxious and afraid that I've made a violation in primedice

if you login to the same account with two different IP's it will work normally, but once you start to roll you will get an alert saying slow down, and one of the devices will automatically stop rolling .

19 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

if you login to the same account with two different IP's it will work normally, but once you start to roll you will get an alert saying slow down, and one of the devices will automatically stop rolling .

it looks like it happens if you use both devices in a bet at the same time. but I only use one device to bet while one more device is limited to online, not used or run in betting. I hope I don't get a warning because of my negligence...