sai99

What happend when your family found out that you are gambling

please share your moments when your family found out that you are gambling for the first time..

my father said "can we make some money here" but my mother said "you are an idiot to gamble"...

In the past, when I was in my teens, I was caught playing gambling in a neighbor's house, and when my father and mother found out about it, they immediately scolded and beat me and they told me not to do it again.
but now I am 42 years old and I was caught playing gambling by my wife, and said, how much victory has been obtained by my dear husband? it's a fact, not engineering

I remember the first time my parents found out about me gambling. I wad 13 years old, and because I had lost a lot in gambling and I didn't wanted my parents to find out I asked an old lady if I could get some money from her. Unfortunately she knew my parents and told them about it. Then I had to tell them why. We have spoken about my gambling problem many times since

No parents want his son or daughter to gamble because they feel its a waste of money. Almost all the parents. So I try all my best not to let them know that I gamble. I gamble mostly in the midnight if I am with them or just tell them I am busy.

They tend to pokenose sometimes. African parents pokenose almost all the time.

I'm telling my wife : either I will make some money or I'll only be wasting money I would have put on booze anyway. So it's a win/win I guess? Too much booze makes me gain weight xD

my wife knows about it. but she guides me on my limitations. coz if i gamble much and lose, of course she will kick me out of home. 

When I was younger, i lost something around $2k. Money was supposedly used for something else. But I was young and greedy i thought I could grow the bankroll but unfortunately lost it all. They were mad but it became a learning moment after that. lol