nolep

How much is the high wagered you made for a day online gambling?

Hello friends, let's answer my question
I myself bet the biggest bet for a day is around 0.02 bitcoin, a very large amount for me but will be very small for you guys. I'm in a good mood so I keep playing and I just found out that I've made a lot of bets, and I'm lucky and lucky.

let's answer, I want to know about you ?

well the answer can be vary. sometimes 0.1Btc sometimes 0.05, also sometimes 0.005. because of the strat. if you are safe playing for example 98% on dice. you hit more round  but less wager. sometimes i get mad and do all in bet because of can not bear such heavy loss

3 hours ago, nolep said:

Hello friends, let's answer my question
I myself bet the biggest bet for a day is around 0.02 bitcoin, a very large amount for me but will be very small for you guys. I'm in a good mood so I keep playing and I just found out that I've made a lot of bets, and I'm lucky and lucky.

let's answer, I want to know about you ?

The biggest ammount I waggered was 4 btc here and on another account 60 or 70 but thats 4-5 years ago. Anyway I still need to learn how to actually wagger, usually I wagger just twice my balance

my highest wager has been around 0.01-0.02 btc because i usually don't like to do low payouts or very high risk all in bets so i prefer to bet low amounts on 4x or 5x payouts :)

although wagering higher amounts on low payouts is a very easy way to level up vip but still it has it's risks

4 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

The biggest ammount I waggered was 4 btc here and on another account 60 or 70 but thats 4-5 years ago. Anyway I still need to learn how to actually wagger, usually I wagger just twice my balance

a very large  friends, I myself if you want to make a large wagered try to play dice with payout 1.01 with a big bet and run continuously, it might be able to make wagered 9x greater than the loss you experience, but don't expect to get a profit.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:25 PM, Chikou1306 said:

i dont really remember ! but it was more than 50 btc in one day though , that was when i lost a large amount of 10 btc ! that was the saddest day in my gambling journey !! since then i never wagered more than 2 btc a day !

when you experience a big loss, I really want to know if you might experience it when the price of bitcoin is still cheap, so you can still relax gambling to this day.

I rarely bet on primedice with a very large number. however, my highest number of bets in one day never touched 0.1 btc. and since that time I have never bet on a lot. because of the economic pressures that have plagued my family until now.

I am also so, due to covid that is happening at this time makes many people lose gambling so I am currently trying to reduce the deposit and I try with a little balance can reach the minimum amount of withdrawal.

On 22/04/2020 at 23:38, nolep said:

I am also so, due to covid that is happening at this time makes many people lose gambling so I am currently trying to reduce the deposit and I try with a little balance can reach the minimum amount of withdrawal.

the impact of this co-pandemic was indeed felt especially with the economy and I'm sure almost all people felt the economic crisis during this pandemic. Enough deposit, it might produce a large amount. Avoid big bets if you don't believe it, but if you are sure, then don't refrain from betting large amounts

On 20/04/2020 at 09:25, Chikou1306 said:

i dont really remember ! but it was more than 50 btc in one day though , that was when i lost a large amount of 10 btc ! that was the saddest day in my gambling journey !! since then i never wagered more than 2 btc a day !

50 btc in one day? hmm i think now i guess i had even more but for sure it is about a long time ago. gambling can be fund but also distructive. be sure you learn how to stop in any critique moment before yoloing. I do that lately a lot and I am really upset about it. I should control myself much more but i dont . 

now with this quarantine being so bored at home this is what happens...gamble without any limits

On 4/25/2020 at 2:52 AM, @zulfandina said:

the impact of this co-pandemic was indeed felt especially with the economy and I'm sure almost all people felt the economic crisis during this pandemic. Enough deposit, it might produce a large amount. Avoid big bets if you don't believe it, but if you are sure, then don't refrain from betting large amounts

covid has made economic damage and gambling that we do. I really want Covid to leave immediately so I can work and make money to be able to make a deposit and make profit from playing gambling.

1 hour ago, nolep said:

covid has made economic damage and gambling that we do. I really want Covid to leave immediately so I can work and make money to be able to make a deposit and make profit from playing gambling.

Be patient, this epidemic will end soon and the economy will return to normal. if that has happened, then get ready to make a deposit and get your win in primedice as much as possible. but remember, don't be greedy. Good luck

I'm afraid of betting big ammounts just for that. So I keep doing low bets just to have fun and earn some money gambling

23 hours ago, Rilex said:

I'm afraid of betting big ammounts just for that. So I keep doing low bets just to have fun and earn some money gambling

do not ever be afraid to make high stakes friends, because sometimes it is recklessness that sometimes produces unexpected and unexpected results. if you succeed once in a high stakes, then you might have fun with the high stakes, not just during normal betting you can have fun

On 5/6/2020 at 12:35 AM, @zulfandina said:

Be patient, this epidemic will end soon and the economy will return to normal. if that has happened, then get ready to make a deposit and get your win in primedice as much as possible. but remember, don't be greedy. Good luck

I do not work, many companies have laid off employees. I think covid is very serious and disrupting the economy, I just hope I can get a job and that I can use to get on with my life and make a deposit to increase it.

20 hours ago, nolep said:

I do not work, many companies have laid off employees. I think covid is very serious and disrupting the economy, I just hope I can get a job and that I can use to get on with my life and make a deposit to increase it.

life must indeed work for the sake of making money, and money is a continuation of human life. people's fortune is different, there are many who are few. I hope you get a job soon, friend. and if that happens, don't forget to not be greedy in gambling. prioritize the family first, the rest you can spend it on primedice, make a gradual bet, recover the previous defeat and achieve your dreams with a win with primedice

thank you for your advice, I live alone and do not have a family so things that I will do very often have fun with a girlfriend that I love 😘. I certainly will not spend a lot of money to gamble:).

I don't know really how much I wagered everyday but the most insane I've done last month in stake..from 0.5 eth wagered before become 400+eth wagered and after one week only I became bronze then after 2 days silver.imagine how many months I gained 24%, before I reached then 25% to silver only weeks and to be honest I regret it coz I loss too much..

Under a week ago I made 3 accounts bronze VIP and over 50% to silver VIP on one of them, so that is over 5 btc wager in One Say. I Know that I have wagereed much more Than that in one day, but that is many years ago, when the price of btc wasn't as high as now. I remember back than I got from 0.054 btc to 0.998 btc, in One Say, and then løsning og all the same way. I think I wagered over 5 btc that day as well. Especially because I was doing it using 88% win chance  

You are great because you can make a very big profit because many people get a loss in the payout that you say, I want you to tell the strategy that you use in detail so I can try to play.