Jump to content
nolep

What do you like claim to reload a day or Reload: every 10 minute?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello friends, all players in primedice must play at stake and vice versa and at stake there is currently a reload every 10 minutes, and primedice has done it earlier.

of course stake and primedice are different because stake claims reload every 10 minutes while primedice is once a day, which one do you think is most effective, every day or 10 minutes.

I like one day because I don't have much free time to claim every 10 minutes.

give your response, thanks :) .

Edited by nolep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go for 10 minutes reload but if the reload amount become tiny for ten minutes then it's worst. A daily reload would be better, if we get good amount with a single click. Maybe you have forget to put “10” in post title. Not every minute 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I would go for 10 minutes reload but if the reload amount become tiny for ten minutes then it's worst. A daily reload would be better, if we get good amount with a single click. Maybe you have forget to put “10” in post title. Not every minute 😛

I have edited, I really forgot.
but do you agree if a day's claim is the same as the total number of claims in one day, so it will be easier because there is no need to make a claim in 10 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

once a day with the same amount as 10 minutes of reloading, will you still choose once a day ? of course you will be very sorry and prefer 10 minutes, :)  but it all depends on the owner because we are only players who hope for free in playing and without making a deposit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me ten minute reload is really pain in the ass. Added that the captcha, its really gets annoying when you fill more captcha a day, the captcha becomes harder and harder. Everyday reload is better i think. man i have not sleept more than 8hours because of this 10min reload. god i want to have a good sleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mhasandx said:

For me ten minute reload is really pain in the ass. Added that the captcha, its really gets annoying when you fill more captcha a day, the captcha becomes harder and harder. Everyday reload is better i think. man i have not sleept more than 8hours because of this 10min reload. god i want to have a good sleep

wow you are very extraordinary, willing not to sleep for the sake of making a reload claim, I myself will only make a reload claim while gambling so that it is only as a complement because the balance that I have is enough and the number of claims for 10 minutes is not much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone has their own opinion regarding reload bonuses but I myself almost agree with various opinions, if I claim one day and I suffer a loss I have to wait for the next day, and if 10 minutes I can claim at any time as you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/04/2020 at 00:37, nolep said:

everyone has their own opinion regarding reload bonuses but I myself almost agree with various opinions, if I claim one day and I suffer a loss I have to wait for the next day, and if 10 minutes I can claim at any time as you say.

if we choose to be efficient, I think claim every 10 minutes is still much better than daily claims, why do I say that, because with claims every 10 minutes, it can make gamblers feel at home for long online at primedice,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/04/2020 at 06:09, oksy2009 said:

 Hi ? i like to claim every 10 min but  i  dont  say  why😃

I think it goes back to each person.
if his daily busyness consumes more time with the real world, then reloading every 10 minutes claims will be very hard to enjoy, but if he is an active gambler, then he will be very happy all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2020 at 3:57 AM, @zulfandina said:

if we choose to be efficient, I think claim every 10 minutes is still much better than daily claims, why do I say that, because with claims every 10 minutes, it can make gamblers feel at home for long online at primedice,

strongly agree with the claim of 10 minutes to make many active players, it can be seen when viewing active users in chat rooms. I really like 10 minutes and I hope it can be there every beginning of the month or end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, nolep said:

strongly agree with the claim of 10 minutes to make many active players, it can be seen when viewing active users in chat rooms. I really like 10 minutes and I hope it can be there every beginning of the month or end.

not all of us have a full day with primedice. so I think it should be divided, there are claims every 10 minutes, there are also daily claims. I think that would be fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's a good idea for each player to choose their own reload 😃, so I would definitely choose to take a one day reload with the claimed amount equal to the amount collected every 10 minutes. it will be easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i am using the daily reload on stake, i just don't have the time to get the reload hourly and especially not every 10 minutes. also i feel like making my insomnia even worse if i decide for 1 hour or 10 minute reload because i would feel like losing money while i sleep and that would be horrible lol

Edited by JacksonPalmer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I actually choosed the 10minute one cause you got more chances of making something by all inning with it.

Edited by FotisNt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer here in primedice once a day is more convenient. Stake reload every 10 minutes needs more time to spend claiming daily. I can't spend that much daily as I am busy with some task.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/05/2020 at 22:53, nolep said:

it's a good idea for each player to choose their own reload 😃, so I would definitely choose to take a one day reload with the claimed amount equal to the amount collected every 10 minutes. it will be easier.

well, that would be very fair, right, because the time each person has to bet is obviously different, because everyone's activities are also different. it would be nice if the reload in primedice has a division of time that can be selected with an amount that is certainly generalized

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love the day reload. The 10 minutes reload I can't keep up with it and sometimes, it is annoying that I just leave the reloads. It is hard reloading every 10 minutes.

But any tips is welcomed though. PD can't satisfy everyone. If I love a day reload. Some people love the 10 minutes reload. So its all fine by me. It is in the generosity of PD that we are being given something. Other sites don't give anything at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I will have one I will personally choose a "per-day" basis because only a very few people stays active in-game almost all the time (it can easily get missed). Plus, compared to Stake, the 10-minute reload is almost worthless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×