nolep

How many primedice users ?

Hello friends, I want to ask you and your predictions because I have asked this to the support but was not told and this is very privacy information.

so I want to ask you, What is the estimated number of users in primedice?

I am very difficult to predict because in primedice there is no part that can be used to find out one of them is the usual id in the user which is given as a sequence of numbers but nothing, this is very unusual.

I predict there are around 100,000 users, How about you guys ?

thanks.

Do you know the purpose of the topic that I created ? I want to know predictions related to how many users ?
please read this topic more clearly, before giving a reply.

I think more than 100,000 users in primedice, because primedice has long been established, it's just that primedice is now starting to be abandoned by users to play on stake. primedice first existed before the existence of stake, but the majority of user stake was user primedice

it is true that most primedice players move to stake because there are more games but I am less able to get the profit that I am targeting and more often get losses, so I play more on primedice. but what I was quite surprised when I just started betting always in 2000 was that there were very few active users.

one million users, it's impossible but this is a very reasonable prediction because this site has been around since 2013 and it's very possible. but certainly not as active as before because it is very quiet.

it could be one million users, but it's so privacy that I can't know it, but I can't say the number of users is that much because it's very very difficult, because if you look at the number of online players and others it won't arrive even though there are now many players which began to stop.

On 15/04/2020 at 02:39, Vento Lin said:

there are around 20 users here... with lots of alts

You made me laugh!! 

On 15/04/2020 at 02:38, nolep said:

so I want to ask you, What is the estimated number of users in primedice?

PD is the creator of crypto dice gambling. It was the first online gambling site started with btc and running since 2013. So there will be a lot and tons of user then you can think! 

On 15/04/2020 at 02:38, nolep said:

I predict there are around 100,000 users, How about you guys ?

PD may have more then 1 million registered user(include alts account). But very few users stay active nowadays. Maybe 6k-10k individual user visit every month. 

1 hour ago, Mahdirakib said:

PD may have more then 1 million registered user(include alts account). But very few users stay active nowadays. Maybe 6k-10k individual user visit every month. 

monthly visits if 6k-10k is very little, I think it should be more. but if you see the number of active users in the chat room slightly increased from the usual 400 now has slightly increased to 700, hopefully this can continue to survive.

primedice includes cryptocoin-based gambling sites as bets and is one of the oldest gambling sites. I think if we look at the age of primedice, it can be said that the number of users who have joined primedice is well above 100,000 users, my prediction is through the numbers of 300,000 to 400,000 users. My judgment is based on the age of the primedice site