nolep

Do you often give reaction ?

Hello my friends want to ask if you are someone who often gives a reaction as an appreciation for people who have made posts or give replies ?

I often give reactions as a form of appreciation that he has done by enlivening the primedice forum, I think it can make many people who will be happy and start actively like to discuss. 

i am also very happy if I can become a champion and enter the leaderboard and make me more active. I am very grateful for those who have given react so I also gave it too.

let's give your opinion...

No,i don't often reaction on post...whenever i see a topic or comments is helpful for other, i give react on that post...and also give react on those post which is interesting like i react on your post..😉

I give react to other post and reply too. If someone reply on my post I mostly give react on their reply. And when I found a topic or reply with good discussion I react on that. But I don't react to them if anyone write something that isn't related to the topic.

10 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I give react to other post and reply too. If someone reply on my post I mostly give react on their reply. And when I found a topic or reply with good discussion I react on that. But I don't react to them if anyone write something that isn't related to the topic.

I also don't give a reaction to forum players who often reply but are not related to the topic and are seen as spam so I give more reactions to people who do have good replies.

You are very selective in giving a reaction, I myself do not care if he is good or not in giving a reply sometimes I give a reaction so that he is happy and more active in this forum and can make the forum crowded again.

57 minutes ago, Blackcoffee said:

No i dont often givin reaction on post only that post useful i wil givin my react❤.

everyone will do the same thing with you so that all posts and replies are very rare that has a reaction sometimes it's simple you are lazy to give a reaction.

Im giving react for my post reply but not all and some other post too, but not all. Because some post are what you called this, hmm i cant explain but maybe useless is ok, sorry for my word. I hate reading comment like they are not thinking bout what that person can feel about there reply or reacts. Giving reacts is like your giving comment, i dont want to down vote, because i know it will maybe start something not good. Giving reacts is not that hard and its free, like replying to a post but just please be kind, because you replying to people who give his/her time just to do it. :) Good luck all and thanks nolep for making this kind of topic, i hope people who read this will underssand and help our community ❤️ 

Is that reaction important to you? I have never given a reaction I think it is not important because giving a reply is enough and there is no point in giving a reaction but what you say has a point. I will give a reaction for the first time

17 hours ago, nolep said:

everyone will do the same thing with you so that all posts and replies are very rare that has a reaction sometimes it's simple you are lazy to give a reaction.

Yeah i am lazy to giving reaction because i think it does not important thing. Is the reaction is important for you.. for me is not.. i will give reaction in giveaway thread  why cause i think is good and unique because the giveaway will be useful for other members too.

as I said above, giving a reaction is very important because it can make a lot of people discuss each other and can make this forum busy again with discussion, giving a reaction for me is very easy just press and choose reaction, but for some people it's a difficult thing including you.

Well if I see a good post am always going to give reactions, because that is a post that deserves it, so very important and sometimes it does not matter if you get some reactions or not, what matters most is that you are able to most very important information here and be sure to understand everything perfectly, so very important we are able to give good content some reaction it motivates

I have very often shared information that is very important and it really helps a lot of players, but I still don't get many reactions that means awareness in giving reactions as appreciation is very lacking and it's only my opinion if my posts are good maybe for them my posts are bad .

reacting to a post on the primedice forum I think can be to spur a person's enthusiasm to continue to increase insight and continue to sharpen their brains to bring up new topics that are more useful for discussion. I myself often react to the posts of some people that I think are useful for all of us in this primedice forum