woufwouf

Lost 2FA on new Phone

Posted (edited)

so after i logged in with my phone to google 2fa  with same old email  i found nothing and 2fa is  empty   just codes for me ! 
i don''t have access to the old phone i only have access to the email , im sure its the same email i don't know why i can't find my 2fa codes in it .

tired to contact support they can't help because im using only 2fa for security on primedice and no email ..

Edited by woufwouf

There  is no way you can recover 2FA code. its against the rules to save your 2FA code on their server. you know saving personal details its a crime. I Think you don't know how the 2 factor authentication code works. You see they give you a Secret key. Based on this key, the app provides 6 digit number code. SO in future try to save the secret key somewhere safe place. if you somehow lost you mobile, with the secret key you can generate code again. 

I had also similar problem. My phone got stolen, then i did not knew how this 2fa code works. i had to go through lot of troubles to recover my account. (mainly contacting support through email)
Good luck you can recover your account.

Try to be friendly with the support, give them the information they ask. They can ask for location or a proof that you deposited to your account. did you had any balance? if yes thats sadly.

I lost my 2fa more than 4-5 times since now on stake and pd and each time the team helped me out with it. So don't make a case out of nothing. The team is here for you and for sure they will look into how to solve the problem.