nolep

Latest crypto coin price analysis

Hello friends, I will invite you to discuss about this news. I am a gambling player who is very active in trading so I will help friends who need news like this

news link https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-april-10-btc-eth-xrp-bch-bsv-ltc-eos-bnb-xtz-link

I myself think the analysis in the news is quite helpful because yesterday I almost lost and still had time to sell the bitcoin that I have, and the current price of bitcoin is still going up and down in the price of $ 6800 to $ 6900 is still trying to keep on looking at the chart. a quick rise to $ 7,000 or down immediately.

I hope this news is very helpful,
What do you think ? I really want to know your opinion?

Thanks mate I think it help us a lot to trade wisely, but because crypto currency price are not stable. Maybe it wi go up and down or go up and up or down and down, we don't know because of the pandemic I think crypto currency are affected too. So now I think Keep of our crypto currency will help :)

On 4/11/2020 at 12:19 PM, donreyadano said:

Thanks mate I think it help us a lot to trade wisely, but because crypto currency price are not stable. Maybe it wi go up and down or go up and up or down and down, we don't know because of the pandemic I think crypto currency are affected too. So now I think Keep of our crypto currency will help :)

One of the things that makes storing crypto coins profitable is that when you withdraw money and the price of crypto rises it is very profitable. or also when prices go down you buy and sell when expensive.

That is a very good thing because you don't need to hold hold of the coins that you use to play, I am not someone like you who uses crypto just to gamble because I am a trader myself so there are many things I can do.