nolep

BCH halving will go up or down?

Posted (edited)

Hello my friends will share a news and invite you to discuss about the bh halving that happened yesterday.

I read the news here https://cointelegraph.com/news/bch-post-halving-two-hour-blocks-hash-rate-hit

I myself am of the opinion that after halving there are two possibilities that the price will go down because most miners will move to other coins which are still easy to mine or remain on the bch with prices going down which of course it will not be profitable.

what do you think about this halving bch ?
the price will go high or it will go down soon

Edited by nolep

1 hour ago, nolep said:

Hello my friends will share a news and invite you to discuss about the bh halving that happened yesterday.

I read the news here https://cointelegraph.com/news/bch-post-halving-two-hour-blocks-hash-rate-hit

I myself am of the opinion that after halving there are two possibilities that the price will go down because most miners will move to other coins which are still easy to mine or remain on the bch with prices going down which of course it will not be profitable.

what do you think about this halving bch ?
the price will go high or it will go down soon

This is very good topic you've open the issue of the coin going up or down depends on how the market is moving but am sure after this pandemic the price will to its normal status

17 hours ago, williamsh said:

While the reward for mining bitcoin is going down, it means that bitcoin is becoming more scarce, which means supply is lower, so if demand doesn't change, then the price goes up.

I also expect the price to rise as well as other miners so that they can continue to benefit from mining because decreasing stock makes mining extremely difficult and makes tools quickly damaged.

I love bch,  because its not that cheap coin and not that pricy too and it is the only coin that can make a small withdraw in my application. Well i think it will go up like other coins too, i hope it will, because it will help a lot of people. Having a bch coin like doge and xrp or eth and ltc is a good coin, if there is a application i can use in on ltc and doge and exchange it to philippine peso maybe i will use them too. But now bch is good of all oother coins, so i wish it will rise up so fast :) 

5 hours ago, donreyadano said:

I love bch,  because its not that cheap coin and not that pricy too and it is the only coin that can make a small withdraw in my application. Well i think it will go up like other coins too, i hope it will, because it will help a lot of people. Having a bch coin like doge and xrp or eth and ltc is a good coin, if there is a application i can use in on ltc and doge and exchange it to philippine peso maybe i will use them too. But now bch is good of all oother coins, so i wish it will rise up so fast :) 

I keep crypto coins for a while by using coinomi wallet, it's very good because you can keep all the money very safe but the wallet is not connected to the market so you have to make a withdrawal when going to withdraw and convert into real money in your country.

As i always say to my friends too is that the btc price will fall again hard don't invest btc or another crypto currency these days u should keep your money until it hits under the 5.5k$ the perfect idea behind this is u should buy some btc when the fall is passed.

8 hours ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

As i always say to my friends too is that the btc price will fall again hard don't invest btc or another crypto currency these days u should keep your money until it hits under the 5.5k$ the perfect idea behind this is u should buy some btc when the fall is passed.

But when you wait for the price to go down, the bitcoin price will go up and you miss the price increase, it will make you more sorry and when you will try to buy and the price will go down. it's a reality that happens very often

11 hours ago, nolep said:

I keep crypto coins for a while by using coinomi wallet, it's very good because you can keep all the money very safe but the wallet is not connected to the market so you have to make a withdrawal when going to withdraw and convert into real money in your country.

Do you think if I withdraw my coins now from primedice to coins.ph wallet application like yours, it is ok?. Because my application if you withdraw it there when the coins go up or down my coin will be affected, so to not be affected I need to convert it to peso. I think coins now are not stable so maybe I will keep them to my vault until the value of coins go up :) does coinomi wallet can convert crypto to peso ?

On 4/11/2020 at 12:15 PM, donreyadano said:

Do you think if I withdraw my coins now from primedice to coins.ph wallet application like yours, it is ok?. Because my application if you withdraw it there when the coins go up or down my coin will be affected, so to not be affected I need to convert it to peso. I think coins now are not stable so maybe I will keep them to my vault until the value of coins go up :) does coinomi wallet can convert crypto to peso ?

Coinomi wallet can not do that, he can only save without being able to change into a currency you can only set and know if you have 1 bitcoin then how much is it. Coinomi is not much different from vault so that it will remain affected by price increases in the market.

Im really expecting after btc halving it will go up I'm sure but can't predict how much according to chart of in btc history it growed after halving

On 4/14/2020 at 5:37 AM, reboox said:

BCH prices should after halving will go up high and can be a child of bitcoin because I used to remember the price could almost rival bitcoin and also it would make the price of coin crypto more expensive.

that's what you expect, but to be able to go up it will be very impossible if many miners switch to other mines because after halving coin mining it will be very difficult and the current price also does not rise high so I see this is very detrimental.