Jump to content
nolep

Does your country legalize gambling?

Recommended Posts

On 4/14/2020 at 3:38 AM, donreyadano said:

Yeah, like what they said if you want it you can do everything just to have or do it. There are so many ways to make the illegal be legal unless you scared. xD Nothing can stop a desperate man. :D if there's a hole, there's a way. :)

Very agree, many ways to still be able to play and certainly will try in various ways, because the rules are not always to be followed but it all depends on us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like your country and my country both strictly prohibit gambling. and in my country also has a pretty harsh sanctions if caught playing gambling. that's why online gambling is the most appropriate and safest means if I want to play gambling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Looks like your country and my country both strictly prohibit gambling. and in my country also has a pretty harsh sanctions if caught playing gambling. that's why online gambling is the most appropriate and safest means if I want to play gambling

we are from the same country 😄, so it is only natural that you say the same rules. most people from our country do have online gambling because it is difficult to find out by the government and the authorities :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in india there are no specific laws regarding online gambling and there are many loop holes and controversies regarding skilled and pure speculation games

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sai99 said:

in india there are no specific laws regarding online gambling and there are many loop holes and controversies regarding skilled and pure speculation games

 

I know that India has banned crypto so I am not surprised to see that India has banned gambling, I also know that there must be many gaps and it must be exploited to still be able to make a profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, nolep said:

we are from the same country 😄, so it is only natural that you say the same rules. most people from our country do have online gambling because it is difficult to find out by the government and the authorities :).

that's absolutely right, friend,
Our country does apply very strict gambling laws so that many of the gamblers prefer online casinos to real casinos, I believe that is because the penalties given to gamblers who are caught are quite cruel and do not fit my point of view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

that's absolutely right, friend,
Our country does apply very strict gambling laws so that many of the gamblers prefer online casinos to real casinos, I believe that is because the penalties given to gamblers who are caught are quite cruel and do not fit my point of view

the lowest penalty for a gambler is around 1 year, this is very unfair because gambling uses its own money and losses that we experience. I also chose to play in crypto casino because it would be very difficult to get caught, unlike casinos that can make deposits through banks.
What is the reason you have a gamble with crypto ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gambling here in our country isnt really prohibited cause its online, but gambling in person isnt really allowed , you can be put to prison right away if you caught doing this thing. But many people here in PH doesnt know that there are sites who offers gambling and its an international one it should be prohibited, but the thing is they dont really support thing gamblings, thats why we are hardly trying to find other online wallet where we can put our earnings here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/04/2020 at 11:50, nolep said:

the lowest penalty for a gambler is around 1 year, this is very unfair because gambling uses its own money and losses that we experience. I also chose to play in crypto casino because it would be very difficult to get caught, unlike casinos that can make deposits through banks.
What is the reason you have a gamble with crypto ?

I bet with crypto because the price that might be able to soar up beyond our expectations. different from real money, whose value is fixed and does not change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my country gambling is allowed. How ever if you are a gambling site/company you need to have a licenser. Crypto currencies aren 't considered as money in my cpuntry, so you dont need a lincense to run a crypto currency gambling site. You also need to be over 18 to be allowed to gamble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kasinojacob said:

In my country gambling is allowed. How ever if you are a gambling site/company you need to have a licenser. Crypto currencies aren 't considered as money in my cpuntry, so you dont need a lincense to run a crypto currency gambling site. You also need to be over 18 to be allowed to gamble. 

some countries legalize gambling, but that may be because the country's economic factors are good enough, in my opinion. because if the country's economic conditions are still below standard with the majority of the population living on average below the poverty line and still legalizing gambling, the country will be destroyed

if I may ask, in what country are you from, friend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. Gambling is legalized in my country Nigeria.

Reason because that is the only way the economy can move forward and most youths can stay happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bimfo said:

Yes. Gambling is legalized in my country Nigeria.

Reason because that is the only way the economy can move forward and most youths can stay happy.

cool, is there also an offline casino in Nigeria that you can go to play like in other countries ?
or you just keep playing gambling at an online casino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nolep said:

cool, is there also an offline casino in Nigeria that you can go to play like in other countries ?
or you just keep playing gambling at an online casino.

There are offline casinos, but they are not like other countries.

They are called betting shops, because you cant play with other humans, you have to give the owner of the betting shop your wager money and bet against a computer.

Another gambling method in Nigeria that is offline is when you go to a shop, pick numbers at most 5 numbers from 1 - 90, if the 5 numbers that is released from the headquarters tally with the numbers you choose, you get money back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gambling in my country is considered personal freedom, but under penalty of responsibility if it causes any problems for the national security of the country, so it is always subject to censorship and not in all places of the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×