nolep

Comparison of wagered Primedice and Stake Races

hello friends, are you guys who like to see wagered made by players who race and who become champions?

I was very surprised today when I saw wagered made by players who won 1st place in primedice, the number was very large until 312 bitcoin when this post was made. this is the first time I've seen a very large amount of wagered in a race.
image.thumb.png.774806ab9818517069e4694fd1fc942d.png

then I open your site, stake and see how the biggest wagered won first place, apparently only 111 bitcoin.
image.thumb.png.c978624899b6b70860ccb8c2edbeff31.png

this is very unfair for the winner, the number of prizes in primedice is very small but the wagered is large and exceeds the stake.

The race will finish in 5 hours and I will provide the latest information,

how do you respond to today's race?

i can clearly see that stake has the more wagered ! stake players wager much more than primedice players ! ofcourse because of the difference of online players stake has the higher  hand ! you might saw the 1st position, but do not forget that there are many other racers ! not only the one in top ! :) 

1 hour ago, Chikou1306 said:

i can clearly see that stake has the more wagered ! stake players wager much more than primedice players ! ofcourse because of the difference of online players stake has the higher  hand ! you might saw the 1st position, but do not forget that there are many other racers ! not only the one in top ! :) 

but still I see the 1st place in primedice is greater than the stake because it can reach a very large wagered, stake has many online users but no one in the race 1 winner can exceed 300 bitcoin during my play. Although few primedice players are online but the resulting wagered is greater

12 minutes ago, nolep said:

but still I see the 1st place in primedice is greater than the stake because it can reach a very large wagered, stake has many online users but no one in the race 1 winner can exceed 300 bitcoin during my play. Although few primedice players are online but the resulting wagered is greater

oh really ? i saw many players wagering more than 1000 btc daily , dont know if its the same hidden player, but stake players are whales ! they wager much more than pd.

3 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

oh really ? i saw many players wagering more than 1000 btc daily , dont know if its the same hidden player, but stake players are whales ! they wager much more than pd.

wow maybe because I very rarely open my stake and play longer in primedice so I don't know that, I have never seen wagered up to 1000 bitcoin, I have to be more active there to know that, thank you.

Yeah, too bad its not the same amounts. Primedice gives you way more chances to come up profited on race anyways.

Edited by FotisNt

1 hour ago, nolep said:

wow maybe because I very rarely open my stake and play longer in primedice so I don't know that, I have never seen wagered up to 1000 bitcoin, I have to be more active there to know that, thank you.

yes, there was a hidden player who wagered 1400 btc yesterday in the race ! his rakeback was way more than the race prize ! this week was hot in stake ! 

25 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Yeah, too bad its not the same amounts. Primedice gives you way more chances to come up profited on race anyways.

i think stake gives you more chances ! the race became 24h longer ! and they start 15 minutes races ( mini races ) randomly ! and there is also a mega race and many other promotions !!! i love primedice, but to be honest they take a good care about stake ! we really cant compare between them now, because the difference is huge !

Yeah, that's the only thing i notice when im looking at the pictures. Seriously ?, I just don't understand why this is so unfair, I know stake is now really popular site or maybe the number one gambling site right now. But for that wagered it's really unfair that same owner, why that's a huge difference in prize for racers. :( Is that really that too far stake from primedice.

5 hours ago, donreyadano said:

Yeah, that's the only thing i notice when im looking at the pictures. Seriously ?, I just don't understand why this is so unfair, I know stake is now really popular site or maybe the number one gambling site right now. But for that wagered it's really unfair that same owner, why that's a huge difference in prize for racers. :( Is that really that too far stake from primedice.

Well true man stake got like 2500 users when there's a race, Primedice got like 500 or less than 1000. Plus I guess that happens due to the game variety difference.

Edited by FotisNt

9 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Well true man stake got like 2500 users when there's a race, Primedice got like 500 or less than 1000. Plus I guess that happens due to the game variety difference.

the game was also a factor that influenced stake more crowded, but I was still surprised. how can online users be around 500 but their wagered is much higher than in races where there are so many online players that should be wagered there can be much bigger.

On 07/04/2020 at 12:00, nolep said:

hello friends, are you guys who like to see wagered made by players who race and who become champions?

I was very surprised today when I saw wagered made by players who won 1st place in primedice, the number was very large until 312 bitcoin when this post was made. this is the first time I've seen a very large amount of wagered in a race.
image.thumb.png.774806ab9818517069e4694fd1fc942d.png

then I open your site, stake and see how the biggest wagered won first place, apparently only 111 bitcoin.
image.thumb.png.c978624899b6b70860ccb8c2edbeff31.png

this is very unfair for the winner, the number of prizes in primedice is very small but the wagered is large and exceeds the stake.

The race will finish in 5 hours and I will provide the latest information,

how do you respond to today's race?

Let me explain you why is it like that when we compare the online people and the bets we can see that stake is the most used gambling site for crypto in the world and because of that the people who owned the site needs to give more surprises to keep people active. 

9 hours ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

Let me explain you why is it like that when we compare the online people and the bets we can see that stake is the most used gambling site for crypto in the world and because of that the people who owned the site needs to give more surprises to keep people active. 

Yes I already know that, but I hope the owner can be a little liking what is here because all the players are betting on races as well.

9 hours ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

But I think the owner should be fair, many Gamblers are using primedice too. I know, that stake is more popular gambling site right now and primedice almost died because of that. But primedice is the owners site too, so why not they do it to primedice too to be more players or gambler will attract and be popular gambly site too like Stake. :( its not fair, I love primedice even I play first in stake.

On 11/04/2020 at 06:09, donreyadano said:

But I think the owner should be fair, many Gamblers are using primedice too. I know, that stake is more popular gambling site right now and primedice almost died because of that. But primedice is the owners site too, so why not they do it to primedice too to be more players or gambler will attract and be popular gambly site too like Stake. :( its not fair, I love primedice even I play first in stake.

well if we took a closer look, we'll figure out that they are taking care about primedice also, i was thinking they dont, but i changed my mind after taking a closer look to stake ! the forums challenges have almost the same prices ! the monthly reloads are based on the wagered for both sites ! and many other things !! we really have to think about it, they care about primedice ! the only difference is that they give weekly VIP coupon ! and in primedice its once every 2 weeks, but its the same since its based on your wagered in a specific period :) 

they can achieve that much of course wager because they bet big and of course they have a very big balance. maybe some people also focus on doing a wager to reach their VIP target by playing a small multiplier with a big bet. many of their goals do that

10 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

they can achieve that much of course wager because they bet big and of course they have a very big balance. maybe some people also focus on doing a wager to reach their VIP target by playing a small multiplier with a big bet. many of their goals do that

I already know their goal is to become a champion, but have you ever wondered how he can still benefit from a prize that is not so large, and how much profit can be made to be able to make 300 bitcoin wagered ?

On 4/13/2020 at 4:22 PM, Sumitpatel said:

Stake has multiple games so wagering more than primedice is not a strange things

the problem is the largest number of wagered ranks number one in the race is in primedice and wager player players are under primedice, but the big prize is in this stake that I wonder. I know maybe stake is more popular so the owner does this.

doing wagered on stake is easier, unlike primedice which only relies on one game, today I can increase VIP and get into the position of thousands and to enter 100 is very difficult so I still fail.

seeing this post, I became convinced those at the top of the rich, could not possibly do that much wagered or it was just manipulation.

stake has way more waggered. recently i moved and now i am playing only there. 

and somehow it's normal, it has popular and unique games, it's probably fair and the offers are somehow better. indeed in general if you look at top 100, with 0.05 btc you can be in pd race, but on stake you need at least 1.2, 1.3 btc. Only twice i got in the 10k race so I know how hard it is.

Even the mega race after the weekly giveaway is something worth using

I also think so. it would be nice if the prize amount was adjusted according to the bet amount. I think it is very reasonable if we look at the amount of bets of 300 btc, that's a big enough amount, how could it be fixed at the predetermined calculations