nolep

Bitcoin will reach a price of $ 8K

Hello guys, I will invite you to discuss the bitcoin prices today, which have started to show good news and prices continue to rise,

I myself read the news here https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-rallies-higher-but-must-hit-8k-to-start-a-bull-market

bitcoin will be able to reach the price of $ 8k that's very good, in the midst of a pandemic that makes many people have trouble getting money for their needs, bitcoin comes with a price increase that can make bitcoin owners can benefit.
all crypto coins also go up when bitcoin goes up this makes this good news even better.

what do you think about the rising price of bitcoin right now?
hopefully it will continue to rise until it reaches $ 10k
go go go

if that is true i will need more bitcoin and other coins, then let them sleep waiting to rise in that price and sell them. xD i think that a good idea, but do you think it is ?. or maybe we should but more cryptos like were investing it. :D  but in this kind of situation, many miners has the only advantage, but for people like me, we need to buy and wait. But we are on lockdown, dont know when this pandemic ends, so we need money to buy more food and dont just depend on relief goods. But i hope that really happened that bitcoin price will go up in 10k$. It will help a lot of people :) 

9 hours ago, nonce said:

Bitcoin will pass 100k$. The only question is when?

You are very absurd, it will be very impossible but certainly will be achieved. pay attention to the discussion in the discussion, so you know the discussion that I gave.

11 hours ago, nolep said:

You are very absurd, it will be very impossible but certainly will be achieved. pay attention to the discussion in the discussion, so you know the discussion that I gave.

100k$ is a lot of money what he says is almost impossible but you know not is impossible it only takes time

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mohwaz said:

100k$ is a lot of money what he says is almost impossible but you know not is impossible it only takes time

That time can also be a problem because you don't know when it's time, is it possible that when you have died the price has just reached that price and of course it's useless.

Edited by nolep

On 07/04/2020 at 09:59, nolep said:

Hello guys, I will invite you to discuss the bitcoin prices today, which have started to show good news and prices continue to rise,

I myself read the news here https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-rallies-higher-but-must-hit-8k-to-start-a-bull-market

bitcoin will be able to reach the price of $ 8k that's very good, in the midst of a pandemic that makes many people have trouble getting money for their needs, bitcoin comes with a price increase that can make bitcoin owners can benefit.
all crypto coins also go up when bitcoin goes up this makes this good news even better.

what do you think about the rising price of bitcoin right now?
hopefully it will continue to rise until it reaches $ 10k
go go go

It will not happen again bro...because stock market still down but the currency price still going high like a myth...but soon it price will go down again in next 1 or 2 week...it's price pump to 7.5k last week but this week it's price down 6882k which is huge dump in 2 days..this showed,btc price will dump more than pump to 8k

i don;t think , that bitcoin will grow too much  , coz yep all markets still down. but in crypto world anything can to be ))) 😀

Bitcoin will be very difficult to reach $ 8k because in just a few days bitcoin is very difficult to be able to reach the price of $ 7k and survive, chances are for now the price will continue to fall further and good news will come after halving.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:45 PM, Dice said:

It will not happen again bro...because stock market still down but the currency price still going high like a myth...but soon it price will go down again in next 1 or 2 week...it's price pump to 7.5k last week but this week it's price down 6882k which is huge dump in 2 days..this showed,btc price will dump more than pump to 8k

I also read many predictions from friends who are traders, if bitcoin will experience a very sharp decline from the chart it might be up to $ 5k, but I'm still sure I can go up because it is halving soon, that's all that can make me sure bitcoin will definitely pump.