nolep

Play while using animations or not?

play using animation or not?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. play using animation or not?

hello friends primedice I want to ask if you activate the animation in your game so that the movement of the dice looks more interesting to see?

I myself did not activate the animation because it made me afraid he shifted to the red line and also the movement without animation is faster.

how about you guys ?
I really want to know your game, prefer animation or not.
don't forget to vote 🙂

4 minutes ago, bigbrankx said:

Sometimes with, sometimes without but more with, when i want to chill my rolls

the choice will not always be the same, it all depends on the game that is done if playing using auto can also look better, but I play with the manual.
I see you have not chosen the above option, give your choice?

I love playing with animation, it makes me feel better, I don't know why. xD But i really love the animation, I think I can see the up and down tactics and get some new strategy with it. I can see my wager and profit too, and how many reds and getting in that strategy that multiplyer. I think that's has something, something that we need to understand :D

2 hours ago, VrOdaN said:

no im playing without animation what is this exactly?

rolling the dice when you play there is an animation feature, and you can use it if you want. I myself play without animation, Don't you know this feature that is at the bottom of the settings when you play?

I always play without animation, otherwise my pc makes a big noise. It's as if the animation consumes a lot of memory or something like that. I don't know exactly

47 minutes ago, jomaka said:

I always play without animation, otherwise my pc makes a big noise. It's as if the animation consumes a lot of memory or something like that. I don't know exactly

I did not experience it, but in my opinion the pc you use has ram which is not strong if used to work hard and can make it experience lag. I sometimes restart when I experience it and start playing again.

I like playing with animation, it makes the game I do become better and pleasant to look at, I have never felt afraid while playing because courage and positive thinking can also make the games that I do become good and can get the profit I am looking for.

6 hours ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

I prefer animations in manual play for dice but if i want to grind some balance with auto bet i usually use nonanimations because the idea of winning manual is risky then auto so u like to see how it goes to red or green.

bets will run very fast if playing with auto and without animation, so that you can only see when the dice roll to red or green, that's very good so there's no need to see when the dice runs slow because of the animation.

On 09/04/2020 at 13:06, fangreg said:

only with animation

On 09/04/2020 at 13:02, Pyrotech said:

Yes animations is the best.. use it.

Did you vote before replying ? I hope you give a vote so that it can be known how many interested people play animation and without animation, thank you.

35 minutes ago, nolep said:

Did you vote before replying ? I hope you give a vote so that it can be known how many interested people play animation and without animation, thank you.

Yes i did vote..

On 07/04/2020 at 09:20, jomaka said:

animation is good if you play manual, but if you want to play auto then better turn them off, it gives you a faster result and less lag ;) 

I play using animation, animation makes the course of the bet look very interesting to look at so I don't get bored while waiting for the bet to run and also the speed of the dice is the same as the animation and not animation.

I use animation when playing dice, just to make it look more interesting, and in my opinion using animation or not has no effect on your game. You are afraid to use animation and the dice are on the red line, so if you play without animation the dice will always be on the green line?

9 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I use animation when playing dice, just to make it look more interesting, and in my opinion using animation or not has no effect on your game. You are afraid to use animation and the dice are on the red line, so if you play without animation the dice will always be on the green line?

this is just my opinion and feel if using animation does not make me profitable and that makes me not use animation also because the connection when playing lag and it makes me think the dice changes even though it is going to green.

the effect of activating animation when betting is slowing down the betting roll. I do not like that. I am not a person who is in a hurry in gambling when betting, but there are times when fast betting is more profitable and activating animation is quite the opposite

On 4/23/2020 at 2:56 AM, @zulfandina said:

the effect of activating animation when betting is slowing down the betting roll. I do not like that. I am not a person who is in a hurry in gambling when betting, but there are times when fast betting is more profitable and activating animation is quite the opposite

usually it is also caused by a slow internet connection, so playing without animation can make the betting run fast and can prevent crashes while playing, this is one of the fast running betting solutions.