Hi,my name is Riad Ahmed..i am new here so i need some friend who cam guide me goodly and help me to be a good member here...give some basic knowledge about this forum❤

welcome to the most amazing community , enjoy your time here, dont hesitate to ask for help if you have question, best of luck and remember, play only with what you can afford to lose :) 

Welcome my friend, I advise you to start reading all the rules of the forum and understand them well so that you do not expose your account to any risk because if you violate any of the rules of the forum you will be warned or banned

You are most welcome and as a newbie i have advice for you to read the rule of this forum hardly.. Because i have read this forum rule few  minutes ago and understand it's hard to work here... So we need to be careful here ...

You're welcome friend the first thing you should before posting is to read the rules of the forum and you should understand how things works here.

On 05/04/2020 at 20:28, nezar said:

Welcome my friend, I advise you to start reading all the rules of the forum and understand them well so that you do not expose your account to any risk because if you violate any of the rules of the forum you will be warned or banned

Haha,you are right..this forum rule so hard and difficult.... So i am try my best to be a good member here☺