DarkBlood096

Does activities increase forum activity?

So over the past few weeks, I've been making my own giveaways and helping out others. I guess the question is - Do giveaways increase forum activity or are they nothing but a waste of time overall?

I've been an active member of the primedice forum for some time now, but I actually wonder if anyone comes to the forums as well despite any giveaways going on?

I'm questioning because I want the best for the forum and community... 

Can people let me know what they think regarding this, it be very helpful to know if this is helping or just making things worse in the forum :D

Many regards everyone!

Yeah and thanks to you, i think because of that many users now is interested here in forum. For me base on activity here in forum many new users are here joining, posting and commenting. Last week i am the forum hero i think someone get it to me, or just not be that active anymore because im so busy those days. Just trust yourself :) im doing my best too just to make this forum active again, sooner or later our hard work will make that happen .. Good luck to all of us, take care and Godbless us all.

I should of created a poll for this, I guess I forgot :D

Thank you for your advice SLFJ btw lol!

If anyone can add anything regarding this topic would be appreciated massively. I want to know whether giveaways actually help build a community or destroy them ...

Quite strong words, but it's worth asking :)

everyone likes giveaways, so i guess it increases the forum activity though ! you can see how many players already replied to your giveaways , of course you may find few alts, but it still increases the forum activity ! :) 

In this whole world people are follow one thing is,give and take...yes many member here for giveaway but they can be poor too or they need money...like this someday they will be In love with this forum and won't think about giveaway again..increase the forum activities is good i think

Firstly and once again, I really want to thank you for what you do for the Primedice community. Good initiative.

Now back to the topic, I will say you coming here to do giveaways have increased the activities of the forum to some degree. I actually have started to come along more often to the Forum after some break and some thanks to your giveaway. I just go around and read topics, comments and also comment.

To your second question. Doing give away gives face lift to any community. Because who doesn't love free money. Everyone does. But when people start abusing it and using alt accounts to accumulate and collect coins, then that is bad and dangerous for the community because you really don't know the capacity of the Forum.

For Example, when the pay per post was increased and doubled during the last Christmas period, people came here more often, and it was that time I decided I am not coming to Primedice, because I didn't feel the community reputation was real. It was a mirage and people are just using alts account to collect more coin. But now, you see everyone following rules, though some are still spamming and doing copy and paste, but it is at the minimum level.

You are very helpful in increasing forum activity because people who want to follow the giveaway that you make must have a number of posts so that new users come and start making the forum active again, I advise you to continue to do so.
thank you very good

I don't know about the giveaway you made, I missed information about it. I haven't been to the forum for months, I only go to the forum for weekly challenges. I have never checked anything else

prizes in primedice forums cannot be triggered to provoke a gambler to join the primedice forum community,
useful topics especially about strategies in betting and also the review of some people who lost and won in betting I think will be able to invite the interest of gamblers to be active in this forum. I say this so that they don't feel that they are the only losers. so does the winner

8 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

Forum post giveaway can increase the activity highly otherwise I think you can't do it by personal giveaway. 

right friend.
giveaway in the forum can indeed be used as bait to provoke the interest of gamblers to be active in the forum. the problem is what makes this giveaway topic limited. if there are many winners who want to share, this will greatly affect the activity in the forum