nolep

two possibilities after covid-19

two possibilities after covid-19

hello friends, I will share a very good news and invite all of you to discuss with each other.
so I just made news from this cointelegraph news link https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-in-the-aftermath-of-covid-19-two-possible-scenarios

I read after the corona virus there are two possibilities that will happen for crypto, I myself think only crypto can help me in this quarantine period to keep making money because trading can still run, and crypto is sure that every coin will have a very high price expensive. because it can still run in the middle of the plague like now.

what do you think about the news ?
I really want to know each of your opinions, thank you.

You are right that encryption is the only way now to obtain money. We can work in all areas of encryption and we are sitting in our homes during the stone period where we can take advantage of this time to develop ourselves in the fields of encryption and also we can work and achieve some money through trading and gambling and many things I see

19 hours ago, nezar said:

You are right that encryption is the only way now to obtain money. We can work in all areas of encryption and we are sitting in our homes during the stone period where we can take advantage of this time to develop ourselves in the fields of encryption and also we can work and achieve some money through trading and gambling and many things I see

crypto is very helpful in the midst of the plague and can make me and most people still able to make money, I think the price of bitcoin could go up past the previous price and also in 5 months will halving, I am increasingly impatient to see how much the price is rising high or down

I hope after this virus disappears, crypto can be seen better and can be an option to save money for the long term which is very good. as you said with crypto menegal can still make money by trading or gambling.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:52 PM, Iracliy said:

I heard that in Wuhan, the virus is completely defeated and now the inhabitants of this city are praised on the Internet. And on the contrary, I hate them, because because of them everything started.

I still congratulate them because they have recovered and that is good news so that it can make many countries recover and can make the crypto market back to normal and make the price of bitcoin rise and other crypto coins.