DarkBlood096

[#5] Primedice 0.08 LTC Weekend Giveaway!

Hello everyone, another weekend is here and something even more exciting than ever before, this time you will be able to compete for random post prizes. From the 2nd post until the 100th post, there are big prizes to be won!

Here are the following rules to enter the giveaway: (Please ensure you read them)

• Here are the following rules to enter the giveaway: (Please ensure you read them)
  • Place a comment here and you will share a portion of a prize (It's that easy!)
  • Minimum post count must be at least 40
  • Users will share (up to) 0.08 LTC.
  • Double posting & low quality content is STRICTLY prohibited.
  • You can make more posts as long as double posting is avoided.
  • You can win more than once.
  • There are 15 prizes within this event (7x: 0.002 LTC) (3x: (0.004 LTC) (2x: 0.006 LTC) (2x: 0.01 LTC) (1x: 0.022 LTC)
  • Support has the winning post counts - this is to avoid cheating or modifying the results on entries.

Now Enabled: Display in your comments if you wish currency to be transferred to Stake.com. 

Please ensure you add: Username & the coin of your choice.

• +2% giveaway fee taken from your winnings: (Stake Username needed) Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash!

Please note that primedice coins are currently unavailable.

If not stay in home corona is not died pleaze stay in home 

nice giveaway and good luck

stake user ahmeddz

Currently choice ltc in stake  

Posted (edited)

Wow another exciting 😀 giveaway, nice bro, another chance of getting some extra balance ❤️ But it really makes me confuse, I already read twice, nope 3x, 4x and counting xD but I still don't understand the theme of the game :D until now I'm reading it, but maybe that's good for all of the participants :) I hope I'm the one out of that 100. Have a nice day to all, Good luck to all of us 😇

Primedice: Zadarzza

Coin: Bch ( Bitcoin Cash )

+2% giveaway fee taken from your winnings: (Stake Username needed) Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash!

Question:

I just  want to ask, i know stake is now popular than primedice but is it enough to give primedice users too additional % ? why only stake users ? there are too many players there and more bonuses and other giveaway like stream. Then why not primedice users get additional ? why stake users ?.

and also...

Please note that primedice coins are currently unavailable

when it will be available ? so we will not be given any prize even we follow the rules ? what if we won ? what happened sir. ?

Edited by donreyadano
i have a question, and the rules of the post is dont double posting, im just following the rules, thank you. :)

Thank you @DarkBlood096 for another great giveaway! I like the fact that each time your giveaways have a new twist added to them, it keeps them fun and interesting. I hope everyone is keeping safe and is finding things to occupy themselves while at home.

Philip74

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much for DarkBlood096 doing the Weekend Giveaway again.that's really do a big favor for users which Special for newer like me to start with.Cheers.

Hope everyone stay healthy and Goodluck. 

Primedice : McMac

Stake : McMac

Currency :LTC

Edited by McMac

Another giveaway, another weekend. Thank you for what you do for the community Darkblood. ANd hope you are staying indoors in this perilous time.

PD username: Bimfo

Coin: LTC

Thank you for your attention to us. I want to wish you good luck and success in business.

PD Username: Gorwit

Coin: LTC

So everyone knows:

• This event goes all the way up to 100 posts.
  • There are 15 guaranteed post prizes within the 100 posts that will win a prize.

Post some more quality posts to get more of a chance to win!

AVOID double posting.

As I'm post 12, I can confirm this is NOT the winning post.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the giveaway my brother DarkBlood096. This event is very fantastic. You are very nice bro..

i hope this giveaway can be useful for a members who dont have enough money to play..

I dont know much name here so i use my user name.

PD username : Gazura

Stake username : Gazura

PD forum user name : Blackcoffee

Coin : btc

Edited by Blackcoffee
Edit stake usename

Posted (edited)

An interesting giveaway again. Once on the Stake, thanks to your prize of 0.005 eth, I won 1 eth. That's cool. Thanks a lot! Guys take part, it is very simple and useful) To participate, you just need to leave a comment. Good luck to everyone in the game!

Name Jullifit

Edited by jullifit

On 03/04/2020 at 07:07, DarkBlood096 said:

snipp . . . 

Now Enabled: Display in your comments if you wish currency to be transferred to Stake.com. 

Please ensure you add: Username & the coin of your choice.

snip. . .snip

Very nice feature you have added. On top of generously hosting and sponsoring a giveaway, you would take the trouble of going to another site to do this. Sorry to be asking what was your target to gain for all these trouble? Or maybe you just won a decent amount and instead of tipping it over in chat decided to do a giveaway in the forum instead?

Thanks again to DarkBlood096 for the distribution currents. very nice when you pay attention to us. and I wish everyone health and not get sick.

Primedice : les110

Currency :LTC

Posted (edited)

You doing a great thing darkblood , this way the forum is pretty much active with it and getting quality content. 

User id :  pratikbaba and coin ltc 

Edited by pratikbaba
forgot to mention coin

Thank you for yet another giveaway DB! :) This is a different yet more interesting type of giveaway, since it's random and hidden. I likeyy :D

I wouldn't mind the LTC on primedice itself. 

Cheers! 

Hey! :D I came to PrimeDice recently and only just joined the forum when I saw this generous giveaway. Yeah, I had absolutely no idea that your account on PrimeDice doesn't automatically mean you'd have an account here on the forum and I just spent 5 whole minutes slowly typing in my email and password to then figure out I need to make a new account for the forum...

I'm so glad I found PrimeDice and Stake, because I'd only been playing at other sites that were not so fair at all when I got frustrated and decided to look for a place that's like actually provably fair and I found PrimeDice and Stake :D anywho I'm rambling, who cares right?

I wouldn't mind LTC right here on PrimeDice :D I think I'll play in PrimeDice for now before switching to Stake for more games

Amazing giveaway. You are a very generous player here in primedice who host a giveaway. A good opportunity to add up to the bank roll of players who will win in the giveaway. We just need to follow the rules to be eligible. Another exciting way to look forward here in the primedice forum aside from good topics of discussion. Ltc is one of the nice coins as a reward. Goodluck and more giveaways to come.

Username:iris05