reboox

I am still new

reboox welcome buddy on this forum, you should stay tuned to take part in a lot of discussions and giveaways or anything.. :)
i like singapore so much, good luck and have a good day!

Just now, VrOdaN said:

reboox welcome buddy on this forum, you should stay tuned to take part in a lot of discussions and giveaways or anything.. :)
i like singapore so much, good luck and have a good day!

Greetings friends, I will follow the discussion and also participate in the race so I can get a prize.
oh yes if you may know which country you are from

4 minutes ago, reboox said:

Greetings friends, I will follow the discussion and also participate in the race so I can get a prize.
oh yes if you may know which country you are from

tell me which do you think?

1 hour ago, reboox said:

hello friends, introduce me reboox i come from singapore. I'm still new to this forum, I want to be able to share opinions and discuss with you.
please warn me if I break the rules

Hellow reboox, welcome to the most wonderful site in the world xD my country is Philippines, the most wonderful country, just visit here sometimes :) I wish you have fun here and in Primedice, we are always here for you and help you all I can, but not with the money I am the poorest here :D just don't make another account here because it will banned you. Don't forget to read the rules, have a nice day, take care :)

11 hours ago, donreyadano said:

Hellow reboox, welcome to the most wonderful site in the world xD my country is Philippines, the most wonderful country, just visit here sometimes :) I wish you have fun here and in Primedice, we are always here for you and help you all I can, but not with the money I am the poorest here :D just don't make another account here because it will banned you. Don't forget to read the rules, have a nice day, take care :)

hi greetings, we come from the southeast asia region that is the same and can make us know each other. I have read the rules and are ready to obey them so that I do not get a warning as I have read what is prohibited here.

Welcome Reeboox, do all your best to follow the rules and be of good behavior on the site. Your ideas are welcome, you can definitely share them.

And we will also be happy if you can teach us a method of how to beat the dice on Primedice.

Just now, Bimfo said:

Welcome Reeboox, do all your best to follow the rules and be of good behavior on the site. Your ideas are welcome, you can definitely share them.

And we will also be happy if you can teach us a method of how to beat the dice on Primedice.

I will share the strategies or opinions that I have, and also know the opinions of many players in this forum,

hello and welcome ! this is the most amazing community you can ever find in the industry , feel free to join us in the chat and dont hesitate to ask if you ever need help, best of luck rolling, and remember , only play with what you can afford to lose :) 

Just now, VrOdaN said:

never took an answer although :D

What do you mean ?

Just now, Chikou1306 said:

hello and welcome ! this is the most amazing community you can ever find in the industry , feel free to join us in the chat and dont hesitate to ask if you ever need help, best of luck rolling, and remember , only play with what you can afford to lose :) 

I ask support if I have a problem, I play not to lose but to get profit.

Hey reboox,i am new here same as you. Hope i can be your good friend.. Help me out,how to be a good member here...let's enjoy this forum by build up a strong Friend ship...

Hey you already doing good in this  forum i have cheak out your profil..i am also new like you..so let's work here with discussion together.. Hope we can build a good relationship here