function containedInSet(x, set)
    for key, value in pairs(set) do
        if x == value then
            return true
        end
    end
    return false
end

Is there a guide or some more information on how to use it?

Use it in Programmer mode of Dicebot.

If you need more help, dicebot forums is the place to ask help from. The above script is for easily gathering the designated rolls for this week's challenge after leaving the device to roll for a large amount of time. It is not going to help you cheat the system but ease you in locating those rolls from the several thousand rolls that your device will do.

19 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

If you need more help, dicebot forums is the place to ask help from. The above script is for easily gathering the designated rolls for this week's challenge after leaving the device to roll for a large amount of time. It is not going to help you cheat the system but ease you in locating those rolls from the several thousand rolls that your device will do.

can you a question ? i already download and install it, try to follow the instruction and ask other on how to dice bot work. I already clear the programmer and paste it, try some rolls and its working, but how can i know if its really working, i mean if the roll hunt the number i need what will happened ?. it will stop or continue rolling ? and what is the collor when it hit ? can you please help me about it ? thank you. take care and godbless! O:) 

On 31/03/2020 at 23:50, UltraChief said:

Thank you for this clear answer, was exactly what I was looking for 👍

On 3/31/2020 at 11:15 PM, donreyadano said:

can you a question ? i already download and install it, try to follow the instruction and ask other on how to dice bot work. I already clear the programmer and paste it, try some rolls and its working, but how can i know if its really working, i mean if the roll hunt the number i need what will happened ?. it will stop or continue rolling ? and what is the collor when it hit ? can you please help me about it ? thank you. take care and godbless! O:) 

The bot will stop and your bet will not run and the bet id you get will definitely be the same as the roll hunt in the challenge given.

On 31/03/2020 at 14:48, VrOdaN said:

what is this?

It's a script used in DiceBot for hunting specific rolls automatically for various promotions.

I am not interested in scripts, because I am not.
because I have proven when I complete several weekly forum challenges without using a script. and until now when I will complete the weekly challenge, I don't need a script to solve the challenge.