Jump to content
VrOdaN

Health Gambling

Recommended Posts

Scientists says that if you gamble the 1/10 of the money you earn, this is a healthy gambling, which means you wont get problems from this.
How many hours do you spend on gambling although? on a weekly standard. 

Edited by VrOdaN
fault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VrOdaN said:

Scientists says that if you gamble the 1/10 of the money you earn, this is a healthy gambling, which means you wont get problems from this.

I think that scientists healthy gambling strategy is really good, but what do you man by 1/10 money i earn ? everyday or 1 pay day or in a whole month earn ?. For me it true, like you gamble only money you can afford to lose, but still you have a problem with that, means you know at first that money will lose. I hope its that just easy but its not, even just a little money you can afford to lose is the money from your hard work, so i dont think there is no problem with that. But yeah, this is gambling. Gambling without lossing is not a gambling. So let luck create our future in gambling :) good luck and gobless!

2 hours ago, VrOdaN said:

How many hours do you spend on gambling although? on a weekly standard. 

maybe a 40 hours or more this week, we all know because of this quarantine we dont have a choice but to gamble just to have some money to withdraw and buy some foods. Its not just to have extra money but to have a kill time that will not waste your time like gambling. I deposit here my 12 or more Dollars here just to make some extra, my first 4 dollars make it to 12 or more then bust, just wasted it should withdraw it but hoping to make it more xD so agressive, then my another 8 dollars make it to 12 or more but like what happened lose it all just to have more too :( sometimes i being addicted in gamble, i want to loan and deposit but i dont want to lose it all again :D wishh you all the best mate, have a nice day :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im going to center this comment on the first thing.

 

I can totally understand why gambling only an amount of money which is a small part of your income is healthy. But lets be real, gambling itself isnt healthy. Hear me out.

From a person to person standpoint, is fair to say that there are people out here able to have enough self control and dont greed, persons who are capable of only using $50 a month to gamble as a hobbie, instead of going to the shop to buy a xbox game they'll gamble it where they want, thats ok, but the problem is when the fact that you are gambling makes you lose your mind for some reason. There is a reason WHY gambling has become so popular as a model, to the point where there are persons who dont dare to touch games with a ''luck'' based economy model. Is ironic to say it in a casino, but the problem lies on the person and in the way the mind works. 

 

And lets not talk about these persons who, because of gamble, literally destroy their lifes or make it way harder. Like really, the only safe gambler is the one who can gamble but choose dont to unless he can allow it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/03/2020 at 13:43, donreyadano said:

I think that scientists healthy gambling strategy is really good, but what do you man by 1/10 money i earn ? everyday or 1 pay day or in a whole month earn ?. For me it true, like you gamble only money you can afford to lose, but still you have a problem with that, means you know at first that money will lose. I hope its that just easy but its not, even just a little money you can afford to lose is the money from your hard work, so i dont think there is no problem with that. But yeah, this is gambling. Gambling without lossing is not a gambling. So let luck create our future in gambling :) good luck and gobless!

maybe a 40 hours or more this week, we all know because of this quarantine we dont have a choice but to gamble just to have some money to withdraw and buy some foods. Its not just to have extra money but to have a kill time that will not waste your time like gambling. I deposit here my 12 or more Dollars here just to make some extra, my first 4 dollars make it to 12 or more then bust, just wasted it should withdraw it but hoping to make it more xD so agressive, then my another 8 dollars make it to 12 or more but like what happened lose it all just to have more too :( sometimes i being addicted in gamble, i want to loan and deposit but i dont want to lose it all again :D wishh you all the best mate, have a nice day :)

mate 1/10 of you money means: you make 700 euro on a month, so you can gamble 70 if you are a gambler, and that would be ok, and healthy for you and your economy. With few words, with ''healthy gambling'' i mean, if you wanna play that games set a balance that would not cause problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but I still do not agree if gambling is said to be healthy, gambling is addictive if we cannot achieve what we are looking for example I managed to get $ 50 and the target I want to reach $ 100.
of course I will continue to play and that will result in losing money if it is not achieved, so I cannot say gambling is healthy from the benefits achieved.
I myself spend gambling about 3 hours a day and 21 hours a week, which is quite a bit of time because I also sometimes inactive for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can do it at first ! but with time you will figure out that you lost a lot , and then you want to recover ! and here the real problem starts !!! this is how we all became addicts ! i used to spend few hours in the very first beginning and now i cant leave and im playing long hours a day, trying to recover some because the damage is huge !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

you can do it at first ! but with time you will figure out that you lost a lot , and then you want to recover ! and here the real problem starts !!! this is how we all became addicts ! i used to spend few hours in the very first beginning and now i cant leave and im playing long hours a day, trying to recover some because the damage is huge !

emotions that can sometimes be destructive when playing, I myself when experiencing losses will definitely feel upset and start playing brave and bet not according to the initial strategy and this is also what makes the balance run out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nolep said:

emotions that can sometimes be destructive when playing, I myself when experiencing losses will definitely feel upset and start playing brave and bet not according to the initial strategy and this is also what makes the balance run out.

no one can play without emotions ! you get mad when you lose, happy when you win, stressful when you bet big ...etc, not only in gambling, emotions are a necessary part of our life, no one ever can say he gambles without emotions !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

no one can play without emotions ! you get mad when you lose, happy when you win, stressful when you bet big ...etc, not only in gambling, emotions are a necessary part of our life, no one ever can say he gambles without emotions !

but in the end uncontrolled emotions that make losses while gambling, I myself sometimes difficult to be able to control emotions when experiencing losses, and finally all the balance runs out because I try to profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the beginning, I needed 3 to 4 hours a day to gamble because I love it a lot and fill my void, but now, due to the circumstances in which we live, I spend a day from 1 to 2 hours only, I disrupt the gambling sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 5:07 PM, nezar said:

In the beginning, I needed 3 to 4 hours a day to gamble because I love it a lot and fill my void, but now, due to the circumstances in which we live, I spend a day from 1 to 2 hours only, I disrupt the gambling sites

You must be able to manage your time as well as possible so that you do not spend a lot of time gambling and of course gambling can still benefit, too long gambling can make you experience a lot of losses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gambling is hypothesized to have both positive and negative health impacts at the individual, intrapersonal and community levels. These impacts range from direct health effects, I.e gambling may increase stress levels, to indirect, I.e improvement of health through a stronger community economy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I like to gamble, I gamble for 2 to 5 hours every day, I think gambling doesn't do any harm to health, but all things have a limit, so gambling also requires a limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About a time when i was playing these sites in the first time they were like only 30-40 minutes so i was depositing an amount and rip or achieve my target and i was withdrawling now im in to this and im playing gambling for 2 to 9 hours straight always maybe im addicted but the one thing i know is this is not healty .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/03/2020 at 14:11, VrOdaN said:

Scientists says that if you gamble the 1/10 of the money you earn, this is a healthy gambling, which means you wont get problems from this.
How many hours do you spend on gambling although? on a weekly standard. 

I think the scientists right.. By the way,i usually play gambling for 4 hours..because i dont have much free time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say anything about their statement. But maybe it's pretty true somehow. But if you don't earn huge you shouldn't gamble with your own money. Just do gambling for fun when you have extra money to do it. Otherwise it will put you on pressure always. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every day I gamble day and night, whenever there is a chance to play, then I play, I am a gambling addict. I gambled more than working in my real life. I do not know whether this is healthy in gambling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/04/2020 at 00:37, Chikou1306 said:

no one can play without emotions ! you get mad when you lose, happy when you win, stressful when you bet big ...etc, not only in gambling, emotions are a necessary part of our life, no one ever can say he gambles without emotions !

Yes as human being we can not eliminated our emotion But we can control our emotion during play if not we will loss control and dont accept the loss and want to recovery as soon as possible and the way is with a big bet or max bet and it can be loss our balance.. i think it is very important for to able to control our emotion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

although the analysis of scientists says betting in gambling with a 1/10 pattern of the amount of finances we have at the time, that does not determine even gambling that the gambler does is a healthy bet. because the effects of gambling are called addictions. and it's difficult for a gambler to control.
while I myself can bet a full day in primedice if at that time I did have a fair amount of capital. so it seems like I don't quite support what the scientists say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/04/2020 at 18:18, sai99 said:

added to that increasing 10% of your balance is sufficient

10% increase from the balance we have? it also cannot guarantee that what the scientists say is true. and in the end it's a healthy bet when you win the bet. that's the essence of everything

 

Edited by @zulfandina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×