DarkBlood096

[#4] Primedice 0.13 LTC Giveaway

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, another fresh week has started and why not make the most of it today? Just for your notice, this event concludes on Thursday 23:59 GMT.

Here are the following rules to enter the giveaway: (Please ensure you read them)

• Place a comment here and you will share a portion of a prize (It's that easy!)
  • Minimum post count must be at least 38.
  • Users will share 0.13 LTC.
  • Please speak English.

What do I do to enter?

• Activity: #1 - Vote a user on Primedice that deserves 0.01 LTC (it can’t be yourself)
  • Activity: #2 - What do you think of the new giveaway update that is coming next week?
  • Answer all questions to be entered into the giveaway!

Current Entries will be added below here:

Bimfo

Philip74

Adrenallin83

Gazura

Zadarzza (I like the content!)

Gorwit

williamsh

GKD09

GilangMustaqin

DariusBrasov

If your name was not added, either you did not answer the questions properly or the quality content was poor. If you wish, you can edit your posts at any time.

Do you think you have won a share of the giveaway, congratulations!

Want to be rewarded on your favourite site [PD/Stake]?

Did you know that next week, you will be able to compete in giveaways and will be able to ask for coins in the currency of YOUR CHOICE? 

• [Primedice]: Bitcoin, Ethereum & Ripple!
  • [Stake]: +2% giveaway fee taken from your winnings: (Stake Username needed) Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash!

This is currently unavailable, we will be able to tender to everyone next week!

Edited by DarkBlood096

Actvity: #1 - sleepywillow. 

Activity: #2 - It is a very good and welcomed update. People will love it and I love it too. Now, I can transfer to my Stake account from here. Thanks

Thank you for another great giveaway!

Actvity: #1 - Angel1973 

Activity: #2 - The new giveaway update will be very helpful for a lot of people as many would like the option of gambling on stake.

11 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

Activity: #1 - Vote a user on Primedice that deserves 0.01 LTC (it can’t be yourself)

Hayst i really want to vote my self, because i know i need it more than them and maybe i deserve it. xD But we need to follow the rules, just want to vote ( Air1ne ) because he help me a lot today. I lose 0.0013 btc today and he give me eth because im trying to recover but still busting, he is a kind person and helpful, i bust the first 0.0025 eth he give then give me another 0.001 eth just to recover so far i have still have it and hoping to make it more. :) 

11 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

Activity: #2 - What do you think of the new giveaway update that is coming next week?

I guess it will be more fun and more giveaways too, i hope it be more bigger. But i just remember what you have said that we will get the coins that we want in up coming giveaways. I think that will make us more happy and i hope you too. I wish more giveaways to come :) thank you because of you, the player like me helps a lot because of this situuituon cant deposit because of no work no pay and yeah for groceries too. I wish you all the best, take care and godbless. Good luck! O:) 

Posted (edited)

Activity: #1 -  Adrenallin83

Activity: # 2 - in the new update I would like some sort of additional game and new currencies

Edited by Gorwit

I am short in post count as I was not much active on forum here, but now I these days I am trying to, but if my vote can be count, then I would like do following:

Activity #1:  @Kristoffff 

Activity #2:  I think there should be a new dice game variant which should be added or a new currency.  Don't think other games are needed at PD. 

Activity: #1 - Vote a user on Primedice that deserves 0.01 LTC (it can’t be yourself)

sourc3code

Activity: #2 - What do you think of the new giveaway update that is coming next week?

It is a great idea in my opinion! I am really looking forward to it :)

17 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

Activity: #1 - Vote a user on Primedice that deserves 0.01 LTC (it can’t be yourself)

Well I don't know way too many people here, but I @williamsh is someone you can't not know xD And I think he deserves it for being very active on here.

18 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

Activity: #2 - What do you think of the new giveaway update that is coming next week?

Ohh, at first I thought this was some update by PD, but it didn't make too much sense. This is a great idea, and very thoughtful actually. Not everyone plays with LTC, and it would be convenient for them. Also to Stake, that is a step further. Thanks a lot! :) 

I'm glad you are all enjoying the events as well as the update coming.

Here is some news for everyone:

On Friday-Sunday event release, you will be able to collect your winnings in the coin of your choice in Stake!

Choosing a coin in PD will be unavailable during that time.

I hope your all looking forward to a better giveaway!

1 hour ago, DarkBlood096 said:

I'm glad you are all enjoying the events as well as the update coming.

Here is some news for everyone:

On Friday-Sunday event release, you will be able to collect your winnings in the coin of your choice in Stake!

Choosing a coin in PD will be unavailable during that time.

I hope your all looking forward to a better giveaway!

why there is no current entries ?.

Activity: #1 : donreyadano

Activity: #2: I think this is getting more and more interesting because of the ever-increasing prize given and also in the future maybe all who participate get 0.01 ltc.
thank you

Hmmmm, a person that deserves 0.01ltc is XRP in stake,, but you'll have to exchange to stake to tip him :D

Next weeks giveaway, hmm... 0.15ltc, can't be more than that.

I choose sourc3code because hes one of the most helpful and generous long time members of the community.

As far as the change to come with the giveaways I think it will help make it more flexible for all but im wondering the delay it may cause in receiving ones prizes based on how requests will be made since it wont be automatic? Guess I still have questions :)