since over 3 months is our lovely moderator TheFrog breaking constantly the rules with using 2 accounts in chat at the same time... support doesnt care about this case so im going public now

everyone else is getting a long mute or a perm or both... also support said theres no double standards but actually there ARE double standards

Just now, DariusBrasov said:

If you want us to belive you put some screenshots.

i can spam the following 3 pages with screenshots if you want

1 minute ago, donreyadano said:

careful man, you just atleast have a proof, do you have ? then i think support need to fixed this, they need to follow there rules or players will not trust supports anymore, if your correct..  have a nice day :) 

specify "proof" ... what do you want to see?

4 minutes ago, blastusenpai said:

We can't just believe you right away, anyways you should've put a link or anything that would prove your arguements, either way hope this problem will be solve ASAP for the wellness of everyone

check the imgur links above

I just came here to see what this is all about, since it seemed interesting. But as a user who doesn't know much about the PD community and their alts, this doesn't seem convincing. 

Firstly what is TheFrogs alt account name? 

2 hours ago, Vento Lin said:

check the imgur links above

Okay so after going through all I believe its "mambo". Okay I see it now in the images.

I think its best to edit your main post and include the alt name as well as the image links, so everyone can understand. xD I guess I see why you are annoyed since other users get banned etc while nothing happened to him. 

his name doesnt matter also the screenshots ive sent are just for the one who asked.. i dont have to prove a shit since this story is ongoing in support ticket since last year... its all well documented and ive done this step only cause support doesnt even reply anymore... im tired of waiting till something will happen

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Vento Lin said:

his name doesnt matter also the screenshots ive sent are just for the one who asked.. i dont have to prove a shit since this story is ongoing in support ticket since last year... its all well documented and ive done this step only cause support doesnt even reply anymore... im tired of waiting till something will happen

So you decided to give incomplete information to all of us? How does that help, or what's the point in doing so! 

If anything you should need more support from the rest of the users. 

His name is the first thing that matters - since you are talking about two accounts which belong to him -.- Then if more people notice maybe they'll raise it too to support. 

Edited by GKD09

1 hour ago, sourc3code said:

Not sure if you know this, but you can receive rain without chatting - I've had this happen to me before on an alt unknowingly

thats the case since few days... but the problem is older

17 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Lol support answered ''its all good''? Kinda lame since a normal user would get his alt muted.

support said they will investigate it.... in january....

On 02/05/2020 at 17:20, nolep said:

if you can explain the purpose of the picture that you attach, so that everyone can understand it.

you can read? try it.. its fun they said

grafik.thumb.png.f6adfcd12542e5cd4430b72a19a6d2f4.png