DarkBlood096

[#2] Primedice 0.11 LTC Giveaway!

Posted (edited)

Welcome to another giveaway, in this new giveaway, I've decided to increase the requirements. My dedication to fight against alt accounts is really serious so every week, post counts will increase slightly so please ensure you stay active on the forum to make the most of the giveaways each and every week! 

So today until Thursday 23:59 GMT +0 - I'm sharing 0.11 Ltc!

35 minutes after the event, the prizes will be distributed between the users.

Here are the following rules to enter the giveaway: (Please ensure you read them)

• Place a comment here and you will share a portion of a prize (It's that easy!)
  • Minimum post count must be at least 32.
  • Users will share 0.11 LTC.
  • Please speak English.
  • Small content/spamming this thread = DISQUALIFIED!
  • Not reading the rules properly will BAN you from every event!

I hope your all well and I also hope you enjoy these events during these tough times.

Current Entries will be added below here: (There has been a mistake as some users have had their posts hidden as they have not met the following requirements, if your name is here, you have gained entry)

Bimfo

Josenete

yomzkie

paijo

Demetrius1

williamsh

UchihaRaj

yololife2

Philip74

LES110

Zadarzza

jullifit

Blahx

Kiveirs

pratikbaba

BladeMaster

Alamar

kjuwik

MrNice23

mmo21st

GKD09

jamyr

22 qualified entries: 0.00500000 LTC shared to each user!

Anyone that has tried to enter in which has not been accepted upon the current update of listed users may have to do their user posts or their comment which may be considered "spam" - I don't reward users that simply spam the forum for money. I want users to ensure that their comment is valued.

Next event will ensure that there are wagering minimum requirements too. 

Edited by DarkBlood096

Posted (edited)

Second giveaway from you. And that will bring people back to the community. Which is good and okay. ☺️ Cheers!. Lol

Thanks for what you are doing for this great community @DarkBlood096

Edited by Bimfo

this is a good idea to make peoples keeping active in the forum,, especially primedice. you are doing good man, im really appreciate it. 

but im sorry,, i have to tell this... your requirements are so easy enough for them who has alt and liked to spamming for free money.

in my oppinion maybe who want to catch the GA should post their primedice last bet activity or anything else which can be an evidence if they are an active member  ... so you can determine which is alt acc or real acc.

anyway,, you are good man,, im really2 appreciate it... thanks

It amazes me how many people are still writing spam replies to a topic like this lol. That's their loss I guess. Thanks for these giveaways DB, appreciate it bro :D

Posted (edited)

Damn okay thanks for making another Giviaway. You're Giveawayts wrlly bring the comunity back to gether. Well atleast the ones who deserv it. ;). Thank you for doing that.

primedice name: yololife2

Hey, @DarkBlood096 why i dont qualify for entery?

Edited by yololife2

wow, another one, last time i cannot join because of my post count. i hope now i can join, thanks and good luck to you sir, godbless. i wish you a good health to help more people even just a little :)

Username: Zadarzza

Posted (edited)

Hey. Now and on primedice) Thank you, this is very cool !!! Having received a prize, we always have a chance to increase it by a factor of ten) I hope I succeed. Good luck to you and all the participants!

Name jullifit.

Edited by jullifit

Posted (edited)

Interesting to see user giveaways.

Thanks for doing this

Edit: I actually find it interesting that my post is considered "spam" and posts commenting on other "spam" is counted

I hence would rather officially withdraw.

Hope everyone else keep safe from the current COVID-19 situation

Edited by Blahx

Some may have entered this giveaway, I have nothing against any user, I just want to make it clear that if you feel that you have followed the post count rules and found you still not qualified, this is because your post is considered "spam".

In order to gain entry, your post must be better. You can edit your post at any times!

Please DO NOT make another post.

I dont know why these guys just spamming, its not million dollar prize its just a kind prize to spread activity and joy, better to be gentleman than losing your reputation by spamming

I'm new here and think it's great if you can win something here. Keep it up and I'm happy 🙂 but I hope that this time I'll get a piece of the cake. If I do something wrong please say. Lg

Posted (edited)

I have no problem disqualifying users since no one can actually read the rules properly. So yes, feel free to spam small senseless comments as each will be disregarded until users can fulfil the requirements.

I always thought post count would be an issue, but this is a new sort of issue that I can't beat. So therefore spam is taken very seriously on the forum. Moderators have a big job removing comments, less valuable content and farming on this forum. Just because Moderators can't remove this content does not mean to treat this topic any differently.

My giveaways are a whole lot different to the many you may have seen on the forum. Reading the rules only takes a few moments of your time. I urge that you do read them so it makes my distribution job a lot smoother rather than going through comments.

So if you have not fulfilled post count, do NOT post. And most importantly, please try your hardest to write a sensible amount on this topic because I will just disqualify you and that's that! 

If I feel that a user is not reading the rules and making absolutely no effort, the post will be reported and removed.

I have explained you can EDIT your posts.

This is a warning from me, do not waste my valuable time, I'm offering something nice for the community so please don't let my words go to waste.

DB.

Edit: I've made the requirements more clear on the top of the topic in the rules, I will display them here too. These are the ones that have been either added or re-amended. Please read the main post to read the FULL list of rules.

• Small content/spamming this thread = DISQUALIFIED!
  • Not reading the rules properly will BAN you from every event!
Edited by DarkBlood096

Posted (edited)

Username: pratikbaba

Nice way to keep more people active on forum, great initiative. Goodluck bro :)

Edited by pratikbaba

wow,, that was nice addition rules... great job man... wagering is also a good choice to prove an active player,...