VrOdaN

Growing wager!

1.0102 is a losing strategy still in the long run, lets say you do 10000 or 100000 satoshi bets on autoroll, you might see a really sudden drop in your balance because the payout is just too low to maintain a good profit to loss ratio, the reds are more common than youd expect even at 98% win expectation. plus it really isn't that fast, especially if you're doing under 100k satoshi rolls in my opinion. playing normally is more thrilling and you might even end up winning that way 😛

playing at payout 1.0102 is really very risky, I once read an experience from a player and he told me if he ever found more than 4 reds. it's really very very risky at all, so I highly recommend you to play on a large payout because what you get is in accordance with the risks that you will experience.

Rolling on 1.02x is like shooting your self in the leg. It is dangerous and stupid. When you roll like that, just know you can go down at the moment. The best way to wager is to wager according to your balance and the amount you are ready to lose. Going in on 1.02x might be a good idea at first, but you might not know. you might just be at  the edge of rolling 1.02x.

Roll 1/10000 of your balance and drop in 100x and above once in a while. It pays at the long run if you know how to mix large payouts and small payouts like 2.50x together.

Don't roll at once, it will lead you to busting at the long run.

On 21/03/2020 at 10:50, VrOdaN said:

tell me guys, which do you thing is the most safe way to make the wager bigger without loosing? 1.0102 and big bet you think is the solution?

If I know the how to be wagering without losing, i'd be cheating. 

Lol, if there is anybody who would say its 100% gonna work, and you won't lose, then it probably is a hoax.

Every single bet is chance, luck and more luck. So play with the strategy you will have fun with, that way regardless if you win or lose, the entertainment was there.

On 21/03/2020 at 10:50, VrOdaN said:

tell me guys, which do you thing is the most safe way to make the wager bigger without loosing? 1.0102 and big bet you think is the solution?

1.01x is really both good and bad at wagering. Base on my experience 1.01x gives you a lot of wager if you have a lot of balance, if you dont have then dont make all in just to have a big base bet and thinkin about the more base bet the more wager, yes its true but again like what i said, it depends on your balance. But if you loss one or two just try to recover it with hunting a higher payout then continue your wager.. just dont all in, wager your balance what only you can. its like your being aggresive too like hunting a big pay outs.. and also it try to switch and focus :) good luck to us, take care and godbless! O:)

Theres no safe strat for wagering because you are gambling. That said, low payouts with flat bets are the way to go. Something that persons need to understand is that, unless you are playing a certain strat which let you increase the balance in a realistic way (martingale), you wagering is limited by the amount of balance you have. Sounds obvious but for example, that means that with $1.00 if you dont increase that amount theres a fixed max amount of wagering you are going to make. So in short, if you increase that $1.00 to $3.00 it changes. 

98% from 90% are nice wagering threshold if you dont care about the money. Specially good for hunting challenges.

Hey I'm also looking for good strategy to wager but as my point of view there is no strategy to wager without loosing actually loss or profit depends on your seed if you get good seed it gives you good winning no matter what payout you are playing

On 21/03/2020 at 23:01, nolep said:

playing at payout 1.0102 is really very risky, I once read an experience from a player and he told me if he ever found more than 4 reds. it's really very very risky at all, so I highly recommend you to play on a large payout because what you get is in accordance with the risks that you will experience.

yes as you said, playing with payout 1.0102 can be a good choice but can also be risky, apart from luck I have experienced almost the same thing but only 3 losses and it's quite scary.  

I think without luck both small and large are quite risky, but if you look for a big PO and get it you can get both.

1 hour ago, Nikola_ said:

yes as you said, playing with payout 1.0102 can be a good choice but can also be risky, apart from luck I have experienced almost the same thing but only 3 losses and it's quite scary.  

I think without luck both small and large are quite risky, but if you look for a big PO and get it you can get both.

3 losses are still considered a very small amount, I have read in this forum that someone has gotten 10 reds in payout 1.01, it can be a proof that playing on the payout is not very good and makes a loss.

You have to determine the exact amount according to the number of people. For example, suppose you bet with 4 people and each of them placed 100 Satoshi and in another bet we see 8 people and each of them placed 50 Yes it is the same amount but the opportunity to win varies so your chance for the first bet is 1/4 as for the second bet 1/8

in my opinion 1.0102x I risk to lose, it is true that this method makes your wager quickly increase but you also lose fast. I better choose 1.1x to improve my wager. because if I get 1 red, then I only need 10 greens to recover it

every bet always has a risk of losing, and that includes betting on a payout of 1.0102x. if you ask about betting on gambling without fear of losing, then I don't think that is possible. there is always risk in gambling