DarkBlood096

[#1] Primedice 0.09 LTC Giveaway!

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!

It's been a very long time, I used to offer weekly giveaway's to many users in the Stake community, but it's time to make Primedice great again! 

So today and for the rest of this week, I'm sharing 0.09 Ltc!

• Place a comment here and you will share a portion of a prize (It's that easy!)
  • Minimum post count must be at least 30.
  • Users will share 0.09 LTC.
  • Please ensure your quality of your post is decent, don't just spam for this free money.

I know just how difficult these times are for everyone especially trying to find a little bit of free money during this crisis. I want to take this time to say that I appreciate each and everyone that comes to Primedice and Stake.

I've been helped along the way and this is my way to help you all out!

It's really that simple, are you ready to make some money today?

This giveaway starts now in which to end  on Sunday 23:59 GMT +0!

Current Entries: 

Leot211

MakeMoneyBtc

Cryptohunt

williamsh

Bimfo

nolep

kjuwik 

ahmeddz1995

Russia777777

jamyr

Kiveirs

UchihaRaj

LES110

SLFJ

vrodan

I want to ensure that the next giveaway brings in some new rules so I can disregard those that are potential alts. This should not affect legitimate users that are active in the community.

Edited by DarkBlood096

I am very thankful for what you do, I think you are very good because you want to share with existing players, of course every player needs balance to play and with you sharing can continue playing.
thank you

Hi ich bin ganz neu hier und muß mich noch rein finden. Ich finde es aber voll supi hier und bin gespannt auf die Zukunft mit euch 🙂 Jow finde es gut das jeder ein teil abbekommt ich bin gespannt drauf. weiter so Danke 😉

hello friend, I thought it was really cool what you are doing, it means you have a good heart and really want to help others, hugs there, thanks friend

Please save the lucky litoshis for me, thanks.

LOL.

Hi I am brand new here and still have to find my way in. But I think it's really great here and I'm looking forward to the future with you 🙂 Jow think it's good that everyone gets a part, I'm excited. Keep it up thanks 😉

I haven’t participated in your stake distribution for a long time and you’ve come here right now it’s very cool thank you:)

I appreciate everyone that has joined this giveaway, I'm surprised to see that it's been helpful for users. The event will be over in just about 6 hours time. My next giveaway will have much better approach to older users from primedice! Perhaps a sneak preview may help :)

A giveaway share to all users in Primedice!

A bonus tip sent to a user players vote for (can't be yourself)

I think there is no place for winning at primedice, the system is manipulated, how always you will face a long long train of odds while math and physics said this happens only rarely, for example if you bet for 2 x and faced 20 or even 30 odds that possibilty is 1 in millionth while it occurs every occasion, primedice isnt fair and manually manipulated