BettyBits

Betty and his Bits

Im Nathan (BettyBits) 

Most players know me.. I like to go for the big wins..  .15 btc win just isnt enough for me.. :)

I would like to earn some extra crypto from the team.. doing some graphics.. splashes .. promos. ads.. banners.. etc. 

I have talked this over with Eddie.. he said he will forward the inquiry to the powers that be... the last one i have html all sliced up and code ready for email promos.. etc.. please get back to when you can PD team. 

dfsgdfgsdfgsdfg.png

bettybits.jpg

prime_promo_fw.png

prime3654Dice.fw.png

png.png

Hello there Betty, are N8sNathan too?  Ypur name sound familiar and your betting Style are similar with n8snathan. If that you, then you one of the king plinko hitting those big win. By the way nice graphics designs over there,  hopefully the team will accept one of you work. Last but not least welcome to Primedice community /family. 

hope you enjoy your stay here. 

Keep hitting those big payouts! More boom baby! 

Thank You.

accepting referrals for work right now.. on lock down and income sucks.. big time

Wow is that all your works betty? Its kinda nice, what are you using to put those designs and others? Anyways that very good. Btw i dont really understand the groups you are talking about, im really curious cause ill know was just the primedice gambling site and this furom , is there other site or something that the group you are talking could be found?

On 19/03/2020 at 11:50, BettyBits said:

Im Nathan (BettyBits) 

Most players know me.. I like to go for the big wins..  .15 btc win just isnt enough for me.. :)

I would like to earn some extra crypto from the team.. doing some graphics.. splashes .. promos. ads.. banners.. etc. 

I have talked this over with Eddie.. he said he will forward the inquiry to the powers that be... the last one i have html all sliced up and code ready for email promos.. etc.. please get back to when you can PD team. 

dfsgdfgsdfgsdfg.png

bettybits.jpg

prime_promo_fw.png

prime3654Dice.fw.png

png.png

exclusive work. i hope they apreciate it!