stevenwonder

The most frustrating thing about dice

As a long time player at Primedice, I never really went out of my comfort zone when it came to gambling on dice. I always left it at 2x and just rolled til I was able to build my bankroll or I lost it all. I never believed in any system like the martingale, I just rolled and increased my bet every so often to either make up for the losses or if I felt I was on a streak and I was rolling hot and wanted to make more profit than I was already making. 

Well fast forward a few years and now I’ve expanded my horizons to include larger payouts, up to 25x. I don’t go much higher because it seems like it’s more or less getting your money back after you roll 500 times and I choose to manually roll. But now I get frustrated because this has to be the most annoying part of picking a high multiplier: picking the wrong side. It seems that every time I pick a side, had I picked the other, I would be making a lot of bitcoin. If I pick low, 98,97,98 etc are always appearing. If I pick high? You guessed it..1,2,3 etc. It’s pretty frustrating picking the range of numbers you think it is going to be in, just for it to be in that range but on the other side..anybody else find this more frustrating than just losing in general?

I also experienced this, as did most players. playing in only one game makes concentration disappear when it fails to reach the target we want to achieve, so most people play on several sites to eliminate it, and the support party has prepared this by creating a stake site because it is certain that every player will be bored if only play in the dice game.

yes your right, your being frustrate of hitting it and looking at your rolls more and more but you see it hit on the other is more prostrating then you keep on rolling and hoping that it will hit but the more you want to hit the more other side hitting >.< that makes you think go hoping youll hit it or loss it all, stop and go in the other side that makes you crazy thinking that if you make it switch then hit in the other side again, thats really frustrating xD orrr stop and go for small pay out. every playeer maybe experienced this. btw luck can only save us :) good luck ..

It even is applicable to the lower multipliers and even 2x's. Where you end in a streak of 2x losses and swap to try and catch just one more and end up moving against you on and on again. Sometimes even when you feel like you have it figured and guessed the right side it messes with you, especially if its your last renaming balance to make up for. 

Dice has always frustrated me in that matter, I used to do 14xs as well and things were going well for a few days or a week perhaps. I kept playing this strategy until I ripped all. That was when I was new to dice. 

Then I moved on to Stake and played other games, since some were less frustrating as dice. 

It's best to take a mathematical approach 

If you know you will eventually win, simply hash your stakes where your foreseeing bet will add a purse greater than total bets placed.

Losing is part of the game.

Sadly this favors those starting with a bank roll