BettyBits

King of the ring

My strategy is proven successful 

my 48 hour hit list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gqpgnbpGNJ1Ko1JTT0NDrTWJnMWoWgfbvLqbxKqk85c/edit?usp=sharing

my last 10 hit list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rQi2YpZWnh8nGzkjqQrhCXyrNXYbGzBf_SkTK2xtWOk/edit?usp=sharing

prime3654Dice.jpg

Edited by BettyBits

Nice win you got there, wish I have enough bankroll or enough guts to waiting for those hit to come out, I'm very impatient waiting for the roll to hit the green, maybe I'll try with xrp or tron later today. Gotta start hunting  500x before get bigger like yours. 

And LoL you take students to be like you. I wish you good luck getting your student.

wow thats really nice, i wish i can do that too but if i dont have guts to do that and balance to do that, even i have or i can deposit i think i cant :D thats a huge amount for me, i should rather withdraw it xD  but if thats really work with me why not, im going to risk some someday if i have extra money to experience that hit :) good luck, more win to ome, godbless O:)

I have opened the contents of the document and tried to study it and I will play with the strategy that you use, hopefully I can get profit like you. Do you want to make a video while playing? I really want to see your game live maybe you can do it in a twitch.