stevenwonder

How is the pandemic affecting your play?

18 hours ago, VrOdaN said:

epidemic if its real, its going to affect the economy and the population of the world.. so gambling is going to fell too but for now, not any affect, just playing moree

gambling is indeed not so affected, because this is a place where everyone who doesn't have a job and money will come. I read the news, many companies have fired employees because of the influence of the virus that did not end soon. chances are they will gamble in hopes of increasing the amount of money left.

18 hours ago, VrOdaN said:

epidemic if its real, its going to affect the economy and the population of the world.. so gambling is going to fell too but for now, not any affect, just playing moree.

As for me, I’m not leaving my house now and now I began to play much more accurately. Therefore, for me it is good.

Hello, hey this epidemic has impacted my game, I can't gamble right now, now all markets are closed, for which I can't buy anything new, so I gamble less now, hopefully the pandemic will get better soon.

The pandemic has become a major issue in the present world.  It affects all areas of our lives, from our game to every aspect of our lives.  All the sports in the world have been closed for this, people are not going to the field, so there is no gaming going on in crypto.