stevenwonder

How is the pandemic affecting your play?

Hello, hey this epidemic has impacted my game, I can't gamble right now, now all markets are closed, for which I can't buy anything new, so I gamble less now, hopefully the pandemic will get better soon.

The pandemic has become a major issue in the present world.  It affects all areas of our lives, from our game to every aspect of our lives.  All the sports in the world have been closed for this, people are not going to the field, so there is no gaming going on in crypto.

14 minutes ago, Shakibkk said:

The pandemic has become a major issue in the present world.  It affects all areas of our lives, from our game to every aspect of our lives.  All the sports in the world have been closed for this, people are not going to the field, so there is no gaming going on in crypto.

crypto is not the game you need to know, crypto will still run even though this virus has one of them by trading to be able to keep making money or playing gambling and it can be done at home during quarantine.

because of corona, i am at home every day and spend a lot of my time in gambling. and the more I lose. because there is no other activity besides gambling, when I lose, I will depo. rarely win and often lose

21 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

because of corona, i am at home every day and spend a lot of my time in gambling. and the more I lose. because there is no other activity besides gambling, when I lose, I will depo. rarely win and often lose

I know you have a lot of losses because you often tell stories in chat rooms, but I want to know also why you do not try to use it not only to gamble but try to trade so you can keep making money.

Such a bad environment around me bcuz of pandemic.. in these days lost a lot of money around gamble. Bad time of world and myself 😔

I stay in my home due that virus . This situasion is very annoying i can not do anything only stay on my house. Only playing game that is makes me bored. I decide to play PD gambling and then i loss now i dont have any balance and now if i deposit i have to think twice because i need food to survive because i survive with my saving.

Really affected my gambling has changed how we work and play. how are you dealing with these sudden and dramatic changes to how we live?

indeed, when viewed in terms of regulations that are being applied in almost every country that requires to stay indoors to avoid the spread of this deadly plague, most people feel bored with the state of the house every day. I personally feel the economic pressures that are quite pressing. For that reason, I think the existence of government regulations that stipulate a ban on activities outside the home makes me think that primedice and stake are the only means of doing business at home. and this really helped me so that I didn't have to bother anymore participating outside the house.
although until now the victory has still not been on my side, at least I have enough routine that I can hope to help my household economy which is getting worse