Chikou1306

Why we cant check our daily/weekly wagered in the site?

hello ! i always like to check my daily wagered , but unfortunately there is no such feature in the site at the moment ! i really like to check how much i wagered in a day, a week , or even a month ! in my opinion it will be a great thing to add a daily wagered stats to the site !

what do you guys think about it 

I am pretty sure that if you send a chat to the live help they will be able to give you these statistics. On Ed’s last stream, when people were complaining about the amount they got with their coupon he said a way to have an idea of what you were going to get back was to just ask live chat what your wagering was for the week, so I assume they can also be able to query the specific day that you would want to see, as well. I would try doing that for the time being until they add the feature, if they even plan on doing it. 

5 hours ago, stevenwonder said:

I am pretty sure that if you send a chat to the live help they will be able to give you these statistics. On Ed’s last stream, when people were complaining about the amount they got with their coupon he said a way to have an idea of what you were going to get back was to just ask live chat what your wagering was for the week, so I assume they can also be able to query the specific day that you would want to see, as well. I would try doing that for the time being until they add the feature, if they even plan on doing it. 

well if you ask support they will give you your daily, weekly and monthly wager , but the point here is to check a specific day wagered ! for exemple if you wanted to check your wagered in jan 1st you cant !!! thats why i think they should add a wagered stats :) 

I do hope they will reconsider this feature. I also wanted to know my progress whether daily or weekly. But whenever i wanted to check how much wager did i make from the past days or weekw, good thing support is always responsive and send me the details.

We can always ask support for that matter and they will provide some info about it. 

Not sure what the deal is with this either - It was supposed to be fixed by now, as the reason it originally got removed is bc it wasnt accurate due to things like bonuses. Hopefully itll be back here soon. We shall see

Posted (edited)

Yeah indeed it would be nice if we can check what we waggered daily , weekly or monthly. However supports can provide you those stats if you want to know them.

Edited by MrNice23

On 10/03/2020 at 19:33, Chikou1306 said:

hello ! i always like to check my daily wagered , but unfortunately there is no such feature in the site at the moment ! i really like to check how much i wagered in a day, a week , or even a month ! in my opinion it will be a great thing to add a daily wagered stats to the site !

Yes as of now you can only contact support and ask for that particular day when you are done wagering, for the daily stats, and weekly stats at the end of the week and same with monthly. 

On 11/03/2020 at 13:26, Chikou1306 said:

well if you ask support they will give you your daily, weekly and monthly wager , but the point here is to check a specific day wagered ! for exemple if you wanted to check your wagered in jan 1st you cant !!! thats why i think they should add a wagered stats :) 

I get what you mean, to be able to see each and every day for a number of months or perhaps your entire stats here on stake. While that could be implemented quite easily i believe, it would take a huge amount of space, since that would mean every users stats from day one or a number of months behind. Which shouldn't be required also. This is a gambling site and they dont have to keep track of our daily wagers/profits for months just for our benefit right? 

I mean I don't see why they have to do it when we can by ourselves. If we really value the money we play here we should probably have our own log and go through it to see how much you're losing which then may make you stop gambling, depositing or whatever decision you may make. 

This sort of feature is there in my stock trading account, and I understand how informative and useful it can be, but I just don't see why they should do it. If they do however, I'll be very surprised and happy though :D 

yeah i think they need to add that here and in pd, that would be really nice if they do that.. but for now while they were fixing that maybe you should just go in live chat for that :) take care!. 

On 10/03/2020 at 17:33, Chikou1306 said:

i support this idea 100% and i hope they will add it soon mate

On 25/03/2020 at 06:16, MrNice23 said:

Yeah indeed it would be nice if we can check what we waggered daily , weekly or monthly. However supports can provide you those stats if you want to know them.

well they cant give you your wagered in a specific day ! they give you only your daily or weekly wagered ! sometimes i want to check my daily stats to see how far i gone ! i think they really need to add such a feature, but as you always say, seems like they dont care about primedice ! anymore ! 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

well they cant give you your wagered in a specific day ! they give you only your daily or weekly wagered ! sometimes i want to check my daily stats to see how far i gone ! i think they really need to add such a feature, but as you always say, seems like they dont care about primedice ! anymore ! 

Yeah, true, feels like primedice is about to die, more features would keep the community alive.

Edited by FotisNt

I'm still new here so I just found out after reading this thread, it turns out daily, weekly statistics can be known. it seems like a very good feature to find out how much wagered we have made in a day, a week or during my play.

Once you reach vip you can ask your daily/weekly wager to your personal host and for normal users can ask to support as well

I really miss this feature. I don't like how I can't see my profit or loss till I contact support. Though sometime i am always using Seuntjie's dice bot to see whats up with me, and I eventually record. But I really wish they bring back this feature and implement it back.

3 minutes ago, Bimfo said:

I really miss this feature. I don't like how I can't see my profit or loss till I contact support. Though sometime i am always using Seuntjie's dice bot to see whats up with me, and I eventually record. But I really wish they bring back this feature and implement it back.

Before there was this feature where you can pm Modbot !profit and gives you a rough summary of your account's profit/loss,

On 12/03/2020 at 19:04, sourc3code said:

Not sure what the deal is with this either - It was supposed to be fixed by now, as the reason it originally got removed is bc it wasnt accurate due to things like bonuses. Hopefully itll be back here soon. We shall see

Wagered amount doesn't count bets made from bonuses?

I think the best solution for this is to contact support and ask directly about the wagered statistics you want to know, although I also hope that this is considered considering that it is easier to check the wagered that is made without going through support.

The problem with long-term bets that are over a period of time, so I think that the forum support team may provide you with better advice to get the values of your daily or weekly betting.

23 hours ago, Selena said:

The problem with long-term bets that are over a period of time, so I think that the forum support team may provide you with better advice to get the values of your daily or weekly betting.

they can give you your daily and weekly wagered stats, but only the past week and the past month , we want a feature to check your wagered in specific periods ! 

This is a good feature to add on the site, but I myself am not a player who likes to check the daily statistics that I make so I don't consider this feature important because the most important thing is that I can get profit, so I want to be able to see how much loss I have made .

can't you see your wager. because the current race lasts 24 hours, when we can always see our wager every day, but can only be seen for today, can't check our wager in the previous days.

Daily betting statistics?
seems quite interesting. so we can manage our finances on that day in betting. and if you lose, maybe there will be a next deposit on the same day if you see a small number in the number of losses. because sometimes we often forget how much money we have spent in gambling on that day

On 05/04/2020 at 06:56, Chikou1306 said:

they can give you your daily and weekly wagered stats, but only the past week and the past month , we want a feature to check your wagered in specific periods ! 

One of the things that you can do to check is to download your bet archive and write a script to sum up the total wagering from that day. It's technically there, you just need to put some work to get it. I think it's unlikely that PD will add it as a feature as most players wouldn't end up using it.