MrNice23

Who Are Behind The True Or Real Gamblers?

How ca you define a real gambler, a man who are a risk taker, risking from his own money for fun? 

Sometimes i wonder why we are gambling, for fun ? for extra money or maybe for both but that's not our topic.  I'm interested today in the personality of a gambler , if his activity influences his behaviour in real life...Or Maybe his life influences his way of gambling...

another interesting thing is something i was thinking about when i see how i'm gambling i noticed that reflects a lot of aspect of my personality, however most of those are exaggerated by gambling, for me it's like a amplificator of some of the bad aspects of your personality, such as compulsions,lack of patience, pumped greed. etc...

Tell me your thoughts about this topic, maybe it's a bit complicated, anyways if you have some questions it will be my pleasure to answer you 

Edited by MrNice23

It's about a consideration that we are human, in complete senses we are being made. In gambling you are expecting both the loss and win. If u win, ur sense like your happy and  everything is under  control but when u loss that would be the sense that u'r sad and everything that is not under control or let say in short winning is opposite to lossing.

The behavior of gamblers always depend on the situation. A gambler with good behavior can even become worst due to what happened that is not acceptable.  In realation to that no one can say that gambler personality  is good and is bad, it is can be identified when things happened at that moment. Clearly say that behind the real gambler when it comes to behavior no one can tell exactly. :)

well if you are looking for fun there are many other ways of having it, gambling meant to make money in the first place ! you gamble to make profit, and if you want to have fun you can find it elsewhere ! this is how i see it :)

A gambler is anybody that is defined as taking a risk that will affect the start value. Regardless of if you are rich or poor a gambler is one who takes a risk, financial or something similar, that if successful adds a theoretical value or unsuccessful takes away value.

For me my behavior affetcs my gambling play cos I'm losing patience and getting mad when I'm busted.when I'm busted too much I getting mad sometimes here in my house and thinking how unlucky I am in life it's suck when I felt it that way.i can't concentrate in my work and regretting in my past life instead of moving on..hope my personality not getting worse and can overcome all losses.

1 hour ago, ham0117 said:

For me my behavior affetcs my gambling play cos I'm losing patience and getting mad when I'm busted.when I'm busted too much I getting mad sometimes here in my house and thinking how unlucky I am in life it's suck when I felt it that way.i can't concentrate in my work and regretting in my past life instead of moving on..hope my personality not getting worse and can overcome all losses.

when i get mad i crash many things, sometimes i hurt myself when the loss is big , its really unfair ! gambling really affects us in a bad way !

When your goal is to have a fun while gambling, past time while gaining profit. Then you are a good gambler. While you are gambling aiming for more and more profits with no fun. Like depositing your own salary everytime but keep on losing. Then it is  not healthy anymore and that falls for a noob gambler. 😆

6 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Id like to become a fake gambler again if possible. How would I go about doing this? Tired of being a real gambler :(

You could just set the bet at 0! That way you’re gambling but with no money haha.. I don’t think it’s possible in all truthfulness, but if you find a way, let me know. I’d love to save some money 

True gamblers are gamblers who always gamble even if they lose or win, they don't care how much they lose, they still continue to gamble, even though they already get a big profit, they still gamble

I am very difficult to define myself as a gambler because I am in a real life person who is very friendly and has many friends, but I often get bored when I am alone and really want to have a lot of extra money and I make extra money by gambling, nobody knows me gambler because I tried to cover it up.

interesting topic.
the personality of a gambler is indeed very influential on the gambling he does. but I believe that these gamblers don't just have fun with the bets they make. also not because of financial factors. This is difficult to guess and predict, that's why many people are exaggerating.