Carollzinha

Looking for Reviewers (French, Hindi, Korean, Turkish, Vietnamese)

As title says, I am looking for some native speakers that may be interested in doing some translations reviews (proof of read).

What we want from you:

• Be a citizen in any country that speak the following languages:
    • French
    • Korean
    • Vietnamese
  • Be able to stick / respect your own language grammar rules
  • Be able to understand english (at least a 7/10 read / write skill)
  • Understand about Gambling and Cryptos (being a Stake / Primedice user is already a very good start tho)
  • Have a Stake account

What we offer you:

• Weekly payments direct to your Stake account (in BTC)
  • Payment per word you will review
  • Weekly bonus for being in the team
  • Internal events from time to time with prizes up to 500$

What we DO NOT accept:

• People muted / banned in the site / forum
  • People with forum warning (in that case you must talk to whom gave you the warning to try to solve your situation first)

Anyone interested can send me your portfolio (with previous translation / reviewer jobs you have done) to Carollzinha on Telegram. If you dont have a portfolio you can still message me and we will sort it out but, obviously, having it is already an advantage you have among the others.

Please DO NOT message me if you are not a citizen from any these countries. As for now these are the languages we are interested in. No other languages at the moment, I am sorry.

Edited by Carollzinha

It is probably not my place to comment about this, but why has this not been moved to the general discussion section of the forum? On the face of it, it doesn't seem to be related to primedice and not many people seem to be showing an interest.

4 hours ago, williamsh said:

It is probably not my place to comment about this, but why has this not been moved to the general discussion section of the forum? On the face of it, it doesn't seem to be related to primedice and not many people seem to be showing an interest.

Prolly because Carollzinha's tag says respected?

Or the forum deities are busy and occupied at the moment.

On 08/03/2020 at 08:43, Carollzinha said:

As title says, I am looking for a Korean and a Japanese native speakers that may be interested in doing some translations reviews (proof of read).

Weekly payments, in BTC.

Anyone interested can send me your portfolio (with previous translation / reviewer jobs you have done) to Carollzinha on Telegram. If you dont have a portfolio, no worries, we have other ways to confirm you are able to speak / write any of these languages but, obviously, having it is already an advantage you have among the others.

Are you looking for Filipino translator? Maybe I can fill that up if you need one. :D

Edited by jamyr

14 hours ago, williamsh said:

These reviewers are for Primedice and Stake so thats why this topic is at this section

10 hours ago, jamyr said:

Are you looking for Filipino translator? Maybe I can fill that up if you need one. :D

Sadly Filipino users are taken as most all capable to understand english so we don't even have your language added to our project atm.. if you feel like a filipino translation is a need to filipino community I'd like to request you guys to create a topic about it or even to talk to Ed directly

i dont really think there are korean or japanese players around , i never saw a single japanese player in primedice in the past 6 years, sometimes i wonder if they banned primedice or so !!! 

people from Korea are prohibited from opening pegs or primadies, I know this because I read the terms of service in number five on Prohibited Uses.

Does Primedice currently allow people from Korea to play here?

I very much wanted to help my friend but the two required languages are distinguished languages but if you want references for languages (Spanish, French and Italian) I am ready and I will gladly help

On 03/04/2020 at 00:01, Chikou1306 said:

i dont really think there are korean or japanese players around , i never saw a single japanese player in primedice in the past 6 years, sometimes i wonder if they banned primedice or so !!! 

We actually have a couple but lets say they are not "chat friendly" :P 

On 03/04/2020 at 04:59, nolep said:

people from Korea are prohibited from opening pegs or primadies, I know this because I read the terms of service in number five on Prohibited Uses.

Does Primedice currently allow people from Korea to play here?

As I said above, we have a couple, yes. 

PS: OP post edited. More accurate infos and new languages added.

Hi miss  carollzinha,

am interested ! i spoke earlier with one of your support team members jelena, 

i asked her first if there is any free spots in the support team that needs to be filled ! and she seggested that i should apply here ! 

so about me, 

i read / write & speak in french , english , arabic & spanish . 

i have a decent knowledge in crypto and personally i think i have a fair amount of knowledge regarding gambling too!

currently i dont have a stake account, i  am a primedice user.. but if its required i will creat a stake accout asap.

thanks for taking time to read my application, I look forward to your reply.

regards.

Edited by Benyamine

On 11/05/2020 at 00:15, Benyamine said:

Hi miss  carollzinha,

am interested ! i spoke earlier with one of your support team members jelena, 

i asked her first if there is any free spots in the support team that needs to be filled ! and she seggested that i should apply here ! 

so about me, 

i read / write & speak in french , english , arabic & spanish . 

i have a decent knowledge in crypto and personally i think i have a fair amount of knowledge regarding gambling too!

currently i dont have a stake account, i  am a primedice user.. but if its required i will creat a stake accout asap.

thanks for taking time to read my application, I look forward to your reply.

regards.

Would love to get an answer, am still interested.

Edited by Benyamine

On 25/05/2020 at 05:43, Benyamine said:

Would love to get an answer, am still interested.

Would be good if we could start knowing where are from and where you living at.

Then, please message me the required infos in the Telegram. My username is in the OP post

On 28/05/2020 at 09:08, Carollzinha said:

Would be good if we could start knowing where are from and where you living at.

Then, please message me the required infos in the Telegram. My username is in the OP post

hello, please excuse me for my absence.. i cant find your telegram can you send it in here?

edit; i found 3 diffrent user's with te same user name & i messaged all of them 😅.

Edited by Benyamine
solved.