Han2x

100 BTC bet in 1.01x

I have seen lots of crazy bets made by High Rollers. 1 BTC, 2 BTC to 4 BTC. That is possible for those rich gamblers. They don't care of losing that big. One of that High Rollers discuss on betting more. He/she mentioned betting 100 BTC  on 1.01x payout. Which is very scary for average gamblers. In my entire life on online gambling, I have never seen a huge bet like that. Seen that on other gambling like cockfight derby. It's better because you are sure that your bet depends on which side you bet. It's 100% sure not manipulated. But betting it online is crazy. You need much trust to the site to do that. It's really convincing when you think that the percentage of hitting green is 98%. That's a high percentage of having 1 btc in one bet. 

If have 100 BTC I will never risk on betting all in with 1.01x. That's not a good idea. 

How bout you guys? Will you do it? 

Have you seen a bet like that? 

If he can afford to lose 100 btc then I  believe he is some sort of billionaire, 100 btc bet not for faint hearted person. I really would love to see that kond of betting really happening, many things can happen really hope 98.9% not showing up for his first roll.  

4 minutes ago, DariusBrasov said:

1.01x it's good only for making wage

Indeed it is. But if you have chance to bet on 1.01x with 100 btc. Will you dare to do it? That's an easy 1 BTC in one roll.

7 minutes ago, Chinesegandalf said:

If he can afford to lose 100 btc then I  believe he is some sort of billionaire, 100 btc bet not for faint hearted person. I really would love to see that kond of betting really happening, many things can happen really hope 98.9% not showing up for his first roll.  

I really love that too mate. That will be history. 2% chance of red is scary when you are not sure of the fairness. You need to trust the site like 100% to do that.

14 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Indeed it is. But if you have chance to bet on 1.01x with 100 btc. Will you dare to do it? That's an easy 1 BTC in one roll.

I won't risk my 912k USD  just for 9k, I rather use 10 btc and gamble on 10% chances. Maybe if I  have another 1M btc in store I will do it for fun lol.  My name will be remembered as degen of primedice hall of fame, hopefully not "wall of shame" XD 

Well, I would not even try to do a single bet on that 1.01, everything could go wrong, imagine losing 100 bitcoins just to win one, I'd literally kill myself. I'd maybe run a small martingale with a way lower basebet, would both get vip stuff and profit.

7 hours ago, Han2x said:

If have 100 BTC I will never risk on betting all in with 1.01x. That's not a good idea. 

If i have 1 to 10 btc or even 100 btc, i will never risk my btc to payout 1.01x even if it is for wagering increase purpose. I remembered wagering on that payout with xrp and experienced 2 consecutive reds with all in. However, i value my btc and those high rollers knew what they are doing.

Some actually waiting for the red streaks to happen before betting all in their funds. Risky bets but will increase their wager activity plus profit.

I personally hate the 1.01x betting strategy.  It takes 100 wins to cover 1 loss, and multiple losses generally come before 100 wins from what I've seen.  It is a good way to wager a lot, but also to lose a lot quickly.

i have never seen someone betting 100 BTC  in a single bet, the highest bet i saw was 50 BTC placed on 2x ! the max profit then was 50 BTC. and if i had 100 BTC ( which is not possible though  ) i would never go all in in 1.01x !! the chance of losing is 2% ! it is a very risky bet, and i dont want to get a heart attack because of a stupid bet like that. 

Well having 1.01x payout is kinda good if you are doing auto bet, risk is small cause yes the winning percentage is 98% but if it hits the red area it woould probably be so much pain for you. But if i would have that kind of money i'll do it either way, gambling rmans losing and winning only and i wouldn't gamble that money if i needed it so much so the thing is that amount of money is probably just an extra for rich people and losing it wouldn't be so much for them.

29 minutes ago, blastusenpai said:

Well having 1.01x payout is kinda good if you are doing auto bet, risk is small cause yes the winning percentage is 98% but if it hits the red area it woould probably be so much pain for you. But if i would have that kind of money i'll do it either way, gambling rmans losing and winning only and i wouldn't gamble that money if i needed it so much so the thing is that amount of money is probably just an extra for rich people and losing it wouldn't be so much for them.

you would gamble it if you dont need it ? who in the world doesnt need 100 BTC and would gamble it in a single bet ? 

Its not a single bet though, its an autobet so there a lot of chances on winning, and yeah i would use it for gambling alone, if im that reach then why not have it at primedice and if would win lot bigger payout then gotta use for something good.

On 07/03/2020 at 08:12, Han2x said:

I really love that too mate. That will be history. 2% chance of red is scary when you are not sure of the fairness. You need to trust the site like 100% to do that.

I think that I would trust the site since it’s been around as long as it has been but a million dollars (we’ll say bitcoin is $10,000 just to make it easier) is a lot to risk to win $10,000. What on earth would somebody need $10,000 for if they already have $1,000,000. The risk is not worth the reward given the large quantity of what they already have. Now if they just dont care because of how much they have, it sure is a way to boost the VIP in a real fast time, but the payout is not worth it even given the high chances of not losing. We are talking a million dollars you could lose! 

3 hours ago, blastusenpai said:

Its not a single bet though, its an autobet so there a lot of chances on winning, and yeah i would use it for gambling alone, if im that reach then why not have it at primedice and if would win lot bigger payout then gotta use for something good.

but still , you can lose it all in less than 10 bets ! sometimes i get a red hit in the very first bet in that payout, so imagine putting 10 or 100 btc in that payout, the damage will be huge then ! well its a game of luck after all :) 

Posted (edited)

People are so smart to have 100 Btc but so stupid that they put it on 1 hit . With $ 1 million, I can create my entire life for several generations after me . In the first year, I will increase the amount by 25 % and then this money  will bring me a very good profit of 15-20K $ every month . Only one problem, the price of bitcoin can grow and upset me because the money will no longer be in BTC , but on the other hand everything will be fine since I am provided for the rest of my and I will have very big income  .

Edited by Lexus19

4 hours ago, Lexus19 said:

People are so smart to have 100 Btc but so stupid that they put it on 1 hit . With $ 1 million, I can create my entire life for several generations after me . In the first year, I will increase the amount by 25 % and then this money  will bring me a very good profit of 15-20K $ every month . Only one problem, the price of bitcoin can grow and upset me because the money will no longer be in BTC , but on the other hand everything will be fine since I am provided for the rest of my and I will have very big income  .

You know Lex)) Here was one gambler, motherfucker , he often did bets on 1.01x  with 10 btc -  20 btc))

If I were balance  in 100 btc , I would try to hit 9900x with  0.01btc bet amount

3 hours ago, lay666 said:

You know Lex)) Here was one gambler, motherfucker , he often did bets on 1.01x  with 10 btc -  20 btc))

If I were balance  in 100 btc , I would try to hit 9900x with  0.01btc bet amount

well you can not hit 9900x with 0.01btc ! the max profit is 50btc , so the max bet amount in the case of 9900x payout is 0.005btc !! but still , its almost impossible to hit it with 0.005 ! and even if you have 100btc, you can easily get more than 20k reds ! and your balance will go for nothing !!

15 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

well you can not hit 9900x with 0.01btc ! the max profit is 50btc , so the max bet amount in the case of 9900x payout is 0.005btc !! but still , its almost impossible to hit it with 0.005 ! and even if you have 100btc, you can easily get more than 20k reds ! and your balance will go for nothing !!

No idea why would someone try to chase a 50 btc win on that risk while having 100. I mean you even got more chances to hit a simple x2 and double your 50 up.

2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

but that s  better than maxbet on 1.01x ))

Of course i will not do it, what if on first roll the house got me lol :D 

i should bet it on low multi and hunting, i guess will get same 1 btc even im not risking that 100 btc on single bet :) 

On 09/03/2020 at 09:54, lay666 said:

but that s  better than maxbet on 1.01x ))

Yes if you somehow hit it, it would be better but odds are you wouldn’t. I’d rather take the almost sure thing even though it’s risking a lot over the repeated attempts at not hitting anything. To achieve the 9900x roll is next to impossible and I’d rather just mske my quick bitcoin and leave 

Rolling 100 BTC at 98% chance is not a wise decision in my own opinion. 100 BTC is a whole lot of money and you can losee it in one sit. Or maybe the gambler have 1000 BTC and wants to wager up the ranks. There are some crazy people and they just want to do that for the fun of it. They don't care if the lose and part away with all the 100 BTC, they just want to have fun.

I definitely can't do that. My bank roll isn't up to that definitely and even if my bank roll is up to that, it is an huge risks and stupid risk on my path and I can never do it.

I will use it to play on payouts like 100x, 1100x is better when successfully hit and get a lot of profit. I prefer high payouts, because playing at low payouts is very risky to lose in doing one click.

On 07/03/2020 at 21:02, Han2x said:

I have seen lots of crazy bets made by High Rollers. 1 BTC, 2 BTC to 4 BTC. That is possible for those rich gamblers. They don't care of losing that big. One of that High Rollers discuss on betting more. He/she mentioned betting 100 BTC  on 1.01x payout. Which is very scary for average gamblers. In my entire life on online gambling, I have never seen a huge bet like that. Seen that on other gambling like cockfight derby. It's better because you are sure that your bet depends on which side you bet. It's 100% sure not manipulated. But betting it online is crazy. You need much trust to the site to do that. It's really convincing when you think that the percentage of hitting green is 98%. That's a high percentage of having 1 btc in one bet. 

Yeah that is the scariest, crepiest and really awesome ive ever heard in my entire gambling xD  Yes for us who is not a billionaire neither billionaire are dont have rights to bet 100 btc in 1.01x and if you a guts to loss it then you have ready to die after that fxxk :D I will never ever do it. I cant risk 0.0001 btc so if i have that 100 btc i will gone forever, i have so many things to do and buy in 100 btc O.O :) ive never seen a bet like that and hoping someone do that in primedice, but i dont think thats gonna happened xD my heart almost explode when i see people who bet 0.01 btc in 2x and loss it in just a second !. then thinking if i am that person i will not gonna do it :D but gambling is gambling and were here to take a risk so that we can have extra money. Thats why if you cant afford to loss, then dont gamble :)