blal

Increase on loss not working?

Hello,

i tried playing with 0,00000010 as starting bet.

on loss increase by 1%

but it does not increase my first bet, it stays at 0,0000001 all the time (i tested it on automatic with over 1000 bets)

is this a bug when the amount or the percentage is too low?

51 minutes ago, blal said:

The percentage is very low. since lowest unit of btc is 1 satoshi, and the least amount you can have here is 1 satoshi.

You can go ask support for better explanation.
image.thumb.png.851a727383487b5e9035d4fb93c8bb83.png

8 hours ago, blal said:

Hello,

i tried playing with 0,00000010 as starting bet.

on loss increase by 1%

but it does not increase my first bet, it stays at 0,0000001 all the time (i tested it on automatic with over 1000 bets)

You need atleast 100sat to increase  1%,, if your bet base only 10 sat how the bot need to increase 1%, at least  10% than it's possible to increase  bet.  I think using 100 sat base bet more efficiently to increase bet,  but becareful with bot they always make us bust on martingale, I'm prefer playing flat bet base and manually increase the bet.  I don't trust bot 😛

23 hours ago, jamyr said:

The percentage is very low. since lowest unit of btc is 1 satoshi, and the least amount you can have here is 1 satoshi.

You can go ask support for better explanation.
image.thumb.png.851a727383487b5e9035d4fb93c8bb83.png

Yeah, I have noticed it too. And the percentage increased after you lose is just 1% so it won't be effective. I have tried betting 20 sats with 3 % increase on loss and it is working. Since we can see the progress of increasing the amount per bet if we also increase the increase on loss.

I am also not sure but maybe it depends also on the payout. When i have tried betting 19-20sats as base bet with 99x payout with 1.5% increase on loss, it probably working fine.

Like others have said, you'll need to start with a higher base. The incremental change of 1% is too small at 10 sats for it to actually increase as the minimum amount it can increase is 1 sat. So essentially you need to bet 100 sats for it to start moving. You may be able to get away with slightly less due to rounding factors, but not much.

in my opinion this should be fixed, imagine some1 lets it run for a while thinking it actually increases. it doesnt give any error like "too small amount" or something

It should be pretty obvious if you do the math - theres no possible way for it to increase if its less than 1 sat for the increase. I think its fine the way it is, and tbh people betting less than 100 sats aren't really risking a lot in the first place.

11 hours ago, blal said:

in my opinion this should be fixed, imagine some1 lets it run for a while thinking it actually increases. it doesnt give any error like "too small amount" or something

The smallest unit of btc is 1 satoshi, how would you have a figure below that. The increment should be at least 1 satoshi. I respect your opinion but pls respect other's opinion too.

it works fine for me, well the increase percent is a bit low, you are betting 10 sats increasing 1% ! so you will see the difference of 1 satoshi after 10 bets from starting your auto betting ! it works fine though !

Posted (edited)
On 16/03/2020 at 01:18, sourc3code said:

It should be pretty obvious if you do the math - theres no possible way for it to increase if its less than 1 sat for the increase. I think its fine the way it is, and tbh people betting less than 100 sats aren't really risking a lot in the first place.

why would it be obvious? cuz it cant be displayed? if u start with 100 satoshis and increase two times by 1% u got 0,0000010201, which also wont be displayed but it works..

besides that - i tried playing with 0.0000001 and 1% increase on fortunejack and it works there

maybe the rounding systems are different

On 16/03/2020 at 12:58, jamyr said:

The smallest unit of btc is 1 satoshi, how would you have a figure below that. The increment should be at least 1 satoshi. I respect your opinion but pls respect other's opinion too.

like i said to sourc3code: even if u start with 100 satoshis.. if u increase that 2 times by 1% u have 0,0000010201

On 16/03/2020 at 17:56, Chikou1306 said:

so you will see the difference of 1 satoshi after 10 bets from starting your auto betting ! it works fine though !

u probably didnt try my settings. at least for me this didnt happen

Edited by blal