DarkBlood096

If you won in a raffle, what would you do?

If you won 3 BTC in Eddie's raffles?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Cash out all the money
    • Cash out half the money
    • Gamble all of it and hope for double

So this is quite a deep subject, I've been wondering what everyone would do if you ended up winning 3 btc in an event on twitch (Eddie stream) on primedice in one of the raffles they do frequently whether it's PD/Stake.

(Just letting you know the poll is public)

As for me, if I won that much money, I would withdraw half the money and play with the rest and tip my friends. 

What would you primedice users do?

Let's say it's around 30k green!

Well, I'd defo cash that sum out, go to San Diego and chill there for a few weeks, then I'd go to Las Vegas for a week or so, then to Sydney Australia, then Melbourne!

Wouldn't play with half of that amount, maybe I would have left 1k green to play with!

Edited by GeorgeFeb
Typos

Now the thought is... would you come back if you won such a big amount of money like that? As for me... if I also won the raffle, I think I'd only need 15k usd and I would not come back. I've put myself in many poor situations and something like that is essentially life changing.

maybe cashout all the money, or i will cashout half of it then gamble more in here 😊 just to earn a little more but making sure i won't go bust 😂

I guess being a true gambler that you are, you would always keep hoping for it to grow and double. I personally think that if you can afford to lose that amount of money then try your luck with gambling it to increase the number. 

Well, since raffles can win yourself a huge prize without giving away a lot of your money, I would definitely cashout half the prize and i'd bust the rest one.

Edited by FotisNt

I'm surprised that some would still keep their money inside a platform considering the amount that could of been won. So for like $30k? you would still have money to play about?

I guess if I really did win such a high amount of money, I would play as safe as possible to make an additional $500 bucks then withdraw the 30k usd so I have $500 to play with. If I lose the $500 then it doesn't matter because the big amount won't be re-deposited.

First of all I shure I will not win , cause I  not do such a big wageret , but if I win something like  3 Btc I leave for games not more then 10% of this ammount and even 10% its quite a lot . Best place for your winning it's wallet out of reach .

20 minutes ago, Lexus19 said:

First of all I shure I will not win , cause I  not do such a big wageret , but if I win something like  3 Btc I leave for games not more then 10% of this ammount and even 10% its quite a lot . Best place for your winning it's wallet out of reach .

Not always about wager tho, I've seen people winning raffles in other places while having one or two tickets, anything could happen. xD

If I won I would’ve thought it was a mistake at first haha but I’d probably just gamble it all right back if it weren’t an amount above like $500, otherwise I’d withdraw half and play with the other half I guess. But most of all I’d just be shocked I won. Raffles seem to generate a lot of entries so the chances are very slim in the first place.

I voted cash out all my money and enjoy all the priviledge of it. I can do whatever I want but I will make sure that I can treat my family first before anything else, maybe were going out of the country. I do hope I can win in a raffle even for once. It was a great experience if ever i am one of the lucky choosen one.

i am a gambling addict so as i know myself i will keep playing until i get busted , so i vote for keep playing lol, sometimes i wonder why i keep playing even if i know i will get busted, but its addiction though .

On 04/03/2020 at 13:53, AliBaba17 said:

buy a house

Not sure if 3 bitcoins would be enough to buy a house.xD

Edited by FotisNt

Don't know what I would do with the coins yet.

But I would say thank you very much, this I'm sure I will do. :D

For sure i will cash out it all or might leave some of it for gambling, might build a good business out of that money 

and out of that money i can get my gambling funds when it grows :) 

This is like a very unlikely thing to happen, especially a raffle with that much coin,

3 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I would cash out like 2/3 and gamble the rest, maybe i could win some more or bust whatever lol

15 hours ago, yomzkie said:

For sure i will cash out it all or might leave some of it for gambling, might build a good business out of that money 

and out of that money i can get my gambling funds when it grows :) 

Well you guys might say you gonna cashout but have you not experienced winning a decent amount and you didn't cashout and eventually busted it. Coz I did even when I said I'll cashout at x amount but I did not. :D

Would probably just all in 9900x and win - Then I would all in one more time and lose it all. This is what i would expect to do if I won the raffle. Seems like a sound idea to me

of course I will cash it in part of what I get. and of course I will make rain for friends and give tips to good friends to me, and the rest I will play to try my luck at gambling