skfxf4e

Rollhunt script

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I hope this is the correct place to post this... anyway, here goes... :P

Here is a script I made for Seuntji's dicebot, which allows the user to set a roll target range to hunt for. Once a roll hits within the range, dicebot automatically stops.

Just copy and paste the below code into dicebot's programmer interface, and off you go!

Happy hunting all!

-skfxf4e-

------------------------------------------------------------

chance          = 90
base         = 0.00000001
nextbet     = base
bethigh        = true
resetstats()

function dobet()

if lastBet.roll > 10.00 and lastBet.roll < 10.02 then             -- here is where you set the range to hunt for.
             stop()
    end

if win then

nextbet        = base  

else

nextbet        = base

end

end

--------------------------------

Edited by skfxf4e
formatted code

you can do it like this... A more experienced scripter could make a better more streamlined version than this one, but it gets the job done.

if lastBet.roll > 10.00 and lastBet.roll < 10.02 then             -- here is where you set the range to hunt for.              

stop()     

end       

if lastBet.roll > 20.00 and lastBet.roll < 20.02 then             -- here is where you set the range to hunt for.              

stop()    

end       

if lastBet.roll > 30.00 and lastBet.roll < 30.02 then             -- here is where you set the range to hunt for.              

stop()    

end       

if lastBet.roll > 40.00 and lastBet.roll < 40.02 then             -- here is where you set the range to hunt for.              

stop()    

end       

Hi, my english is not good and i use translation. How to write code to stop at successive numbers. I want it to stop if every new number is bigger than the previous one and it follows 3 times. or if each new number is smaller than the previous number and repeats it 3 times. thank you for your interest.

for example; 

Roll 1 : 14.15 < Roll 2 : 19.25 < Roll 3 : 85.00 stop.       or ;       roll 1 : 70.15 >  roll 2 : 58.32   >  roll 3 : 37.63  stop.

7 hours ago, Sansasyonel said:

Hi, my english is not good and i use translation. How to write code to stop at successive numbers. I want it to stop if every new number is bigger than the previous one and it follows 3 times. or if each new number is smaller than the previous number and repeats it 3 times. thank you for your interest.

for example; 

Roll 1 : 14.15 < Roll 2 : 19.25 < Roll 3 : 85.00 stop.       or ;       roll 1 : 70.15 >  roll 2 : 58.32   >  roll 3 : 37.63  stop.

That's the sort of script I wrote for a forum challenge not too long ago! Here's a link to the my post with the script: 

Hopefully seeing an example will inspire you to write your own based off of it!

thank you for sharing friends, I will start trying to use it to solve various challenges that are held in primedice, hopefully I can succeed and benefit. but can you provide scripts that can increase your balance, so when the first bet loses it then increases by a few percent so when looking for roll hunt you don't lose.