bananas

Gambling Strategies

There are different kinds of gamblers, what are your strategies in order for you to win? do you usually change the range to maximize the profit? or do you just play for fun with hopes of earning throughout?

I always change the payout when it hits, I do this continuously until the target profit that I am looking for is reached, but sometimes I also stay on one payout and do not change the change and the benefits are very large.

Depends on your personal preference really. Some like to play low payouts, some like to play high payouts. Personally I prefer high variance play (high payouts). Many think that lower payouts are less risk, when this is actually the opposite of the truth. Lower payouts are higher risk as you need to bet significantly higher to get the same results as a high payout hit, and it only takes one or two reds to mess things up. In the end, choose what you are most comfortable playing on and whats the most fun for you.

I don't really think that there is a specific technique all i know is gambling is only luck.if youre lucky you will win.but if you are not lucky you will lose. That's only my own opinion

well as long as its all about luck than nothing is better than martingale , play randomly and pray to hit it, mathematically  all strategies are the same, and with a simple calculation no matter how you play as long as the profit is always the same !!! and you decide to hit it fast or slow !

I play gambling not for fun, but for profit, if I look for fun, then I will do something else than gamble. and when it comes to strategy, I always change strategy, because we will lose if we only play with one strategy for a long time

I play with fun and hope to get a profit so when I lose I don't use my personal money but if I win I can make withdrawals and increase my income, in this primedice we can play by relying on rain or forums so I don't really think about my loss and I'm not thinking of recovering my defeat.

On 01/03/2020 at 16:15, Winwin12 said:

I don't really think that there is a specific technique all i know is gambling is only luck.if youre lucky you will win.but if you are not lucky you will lose. That's only my own opinion

I was asking for a personal strategy like do you usually bet at high amounts continuously and such, we all know that winning when gambling does rely highly on luck. But sometimes you can observe that there is a pattern into winning.

According to my knowledge, no strategy can be profitable at all, I mostly chasing high multipliers just like x500 or above, so most of my strategies mostly requires luck.

Edited by FotisNt

Gambling strategies??

I don't think there is a stable strategy or a strategy you can use every time. It depends on your taste. And what you want. I love when I gun for 100x and 15x. Anything divided by 5. But sometimes it is not as easy as that, I still go ahead and bust.

It is a game.. You win some and you lose some. But most importantly, don't be reliant on a particular strategy, it is so dicey and there is a big probability that you can bust so pretty quickly.  

My strategy mostly don't work. So I just play random strat to what will comes out to my mind. Playing and having fun and don't mind your bets mostly brings good result. But I think there is really a good math to earn a good profit. You should have focus to acheive. 

Last tine I've made 0.00000450 sat to 0.01-0.3 BTC, I don't think strategies really matter, if it meant for you to win then you win.  But speaking of strategies I often changed my chances of winning from 0.1%-22% my favorite is 21% and 9%. Sometimes you win all the times you lose 😂😂. Hope you win in future

On 29/02/2020 at 23:56, bananas said:

There are different kinds of gamblers, what are your strategies in order for you to win? do you usually change the range to maximize the profit? or do you just play for fun with hopes of earning throughout?

Random payouts. I gained profits by using different strategies. I never stayed on one strategy only. Sometimes, it worked fine for me for that random strat but there is always a "deep" or rage happens especially when you play dice longer.Also, i do a combination of manual bets and auto. 

I have been working for a long time. I found a few and used them for a long time. I try to develop different strategies for each of my users. I think I only spend 16 hours on this site. I can't wait to share my latest strategy here. The 7-day test is still successful. I will share it with you tomorrow and I will ask you for the latest status. As a tip, I would like to say that the average daily win. Amount of 120%. Remember, it gets better as you share information...

There is no proven strategy to ever win a guaranteed amount of money no matter what anybody says or what they suggest or anything of the matter. Eddie never intended on primedice to be a source for your income to grow. Short people may have their own way of deciding how they want to gamble with their bitcoin in whatever way they want to. But you can be rest assured that there is no “technique”. It is more or less an approach of each individual player to where the player feels the most comfortable when they decide to wager

i gamble not just for fun but it is fun :D i gamble because i need an extra money and yes luck give us profit :) but for my guts and just alway follow your heart not your mind, you know what i mean xD good luck ..

no strategy can be profitable at all, but i suggest manual, and up your bet on loosing and down again on 2-3 wins in a row

On 3/1/2020 at 6:13 AM, sourc3code said:

Depends on your personal preference really. Some like to play low payouts, some like to play high payouts. Personally I prefer high variance play (high payouts). Many think that lower payouts are less risk, when this is actually the opposite of the truth. Lower payouts are higher risk as you need to bet significantly higher to get the same results as a high payout hit, and it only takes one or two reds to mess things up. In the end, choose what you are most comfortable playing on and whats the most fun for you.

I strongly agree with what you say, I myself have proven it when playing at low payouts, definitely have to double the bet so as not to lose and get profits, is different when playing at high payouts.
almost all players should have realized this

Well, I havent got any specific strategy cuz everytime I tried to, it turned to zero, most succesful runs are completely random.

Edited by FotisNt

Every strategy will end with a loss one fine day, even if one has a good streak and shows big profits its just that he got lucky. You may lose with the same strat and same bankroll. 

But there are some better strategies you can use with different bank rolls which minimises the risk of losing all, rather than a simple and usual 2x martingale strategy or other multipliers. 

I have gotten to a point where I found a good strategy but once I end with a loss I get so discouraged, but I think the best is to keep improving it if you have a decent one. It all depends on your style of play and how much you are willing to lose at a time. I suggest not risk your full amount as that would be a waste and you wont be able to test more strats and have the leverage of losing and come back later. 

Luck to you mate! :) 

There are many strategies in gambling. but i like the game with martingale patterns. because I more often benefit from this pattern even though I often experience defeat with that strategy.