Kariuki

Bitcin Versers Ripple

Hi guys there has been a good measure of bitcoin in the market for the last 10 years and there is a lot of people who have been doing this kind of work and putting everything in perspective so, I ask myself , what is going to happen when bitcoin is out done by other coins, so I checked what was the main reason bitcoin was created, and its  really has the same functions of that of ripple, though ripple is far much better and nobody can dispute that, and I ask myself, is bitcoin going to be abandoned for ripple in the future when crypto currency is adopted ?? what do you think guys

1 hour ago, Kariuki said:

what is going to happen when bitcoin is out done by other coins

"Other coins" will remain as "Other". Bitcoin will always be the first and the leader of all coins. Rest all if being too much hypothetical.

1 hour ago, Kariuki said:

and its  really has the same functions of that of ripple

Ripple is a centralized coin controlled by private institutions. Bitcoin is a decentralized coin which is a censorship resistant and not controlled by a private institution. It makes ripple more vulnerable to change prices due to the wishes of its creators while bitcoin is traded without having the backlash of being scammed by its creators.

Were you aware of these things?

It is very difficult to give up bitcoin because the most expensive cryptocurrency, which is since the creation of crypto, is, while Ripple is a currency that is still in the nascent stage and its mining ratio is low, and its price is less than $ 1 for this reason. It is not good to compare the best and highest price currency with A new currency is under development

The Ripple coin has a very low price and needs a lot of time to reach the bitcoin level, as it is affected by the bitcoin price, meaning that if the bitcoin price falls below the level of financial support, this means the disappearance of the Ripple coin

It will be impossible to give up the Bitcoin currency, as it is the most expensive encoded currency and the most expensive currency. Even if there is a large number of currencies, it will not be a better coin than Bitcoin in the crypto world.

The price difference between Bitcoin and Ripple is very large. Ripple cannot reach the level of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the big father for cryptocurrencies. From my price observation, I expect that if Bitcoin price drops too much, Ripple may disappear.

Hello, there is a difference between Bitcoin and Ripple, Bitcoin is a very expensive currency, and Ripple is a very low currency, I like Bitcoin, I do not know if Ripple coin will ever reach Bitcoin, though it will take many days.

Bitcoin is used in the capacity of money. ... The Ripple network is a totally decentralized currency exchange, while Bitcoin entails centralized ones. It means that users are intended to exchange XRP for USD; it's possible to do that within Ripple network without any intermediaries or third parties but you know everyone knows what he likes best goodluck.