jamyr

Redeemable items?

image.thumb.png.0c09d974a1fa9118e5a4e6f68c29d6e9.png

This forum is quite a big place, 

While I was on forum pages today, looking for something interesting to read, I happened to wander on the page above. 
It says that PD doesn't accept below 100k sats(outdated).

But I never realized that there were redeemable items too? I mean, this must be something back then but this is really interesting. What were the redeemable items be when this is still an option for forum satoshis.

This was actually something they were thinking of doing a little while ago, but they never ended up doing it. I believe they were going to offer branded products. It may still be in the pipeline but currently I believe theyre busy with other stuff.

Also yeah, it used to be 100k but they lowered it here. At Stake its still 100k minimum.

1 hour ago, sourc3code said:

This was actually something they were thinking of doing a little while ago, but they never ended up doing it. I believe they were going to offer branded products. It may still be in the pipeline but currently I believe theyre busy with other stuff.

Also yeah, it used to be 100k but they lowered it here. At Stake its still 100k minimum.

Why would anyone like to buy some forum feature in the first place?

Seems like a strange idea, the forum as a product is already fully functional, let alone it doesn't seem to have that much traffic, so this idea seems out of place or maybe I don't get it?

Have to look into it on Stake's forum!

12 hours ago, GeorgeFeb said:

Why would anyone like to buy some forum feature in the first place?

Seems like a strange idea, the forum as a product is already fully functional, let alone it doesn't seem to have that much traffic, so this idea seems out of place or maybe I don't get it?

Have to look into it on Stake's forum!

He wasn't talking about forum features to be bought with forum satoshis. 

He said branded products, which if I am not mistaken, tangible goods.

it was years ago though , when they started is forums the payment was in points ! you gain points and you transfer them to balance in primedice !! and the min withdrawal was 100k sats though.

8 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

it was years ago though , when they started is forums the payment was in points ! you gain points and you transfer them to balance in primedice !! and the min withdrawal was 100k sats though.

wow, it will take very long to collect 100k sats, if the regulation is applied now. maybe a few years ago pay per post was higher than pay per post now, so it's easier to collect 100k sats and withdraw it

Now that is interesting, I've never actually noticed that at all! I'm certainly impressed someone found that. Yeah it seems a little outdated since I don't think they actually went through with it. I wonder why they pulled back from that idea? I hope they either remove that or go through with it. As I've always said... they should never do too much at once... But on the other hand if they release something like that... they will end up getting a much more used forum with new users that are more than willing to enjoy spending their time here.

What I am really interested in finding out is what are those physical items that can be redeemed? Perhaps a primedice collectible, like a shirt with eddie's signature on it, or micro's. That would certainly be a collectible for primedice fans. :D

On 01/03/2020 at 23:42, sheenaz.bay said:

wow, it will take very long to collect 100k sats, if the regulation is applied now. maybe a few years ago pay per post was higher than pay per post now, so it's easier to collect 100k sats and withdraw it

it wasnt that hard though , in  the very first days you could get around 5k satoshi per post ! so it wasnt that hard to reach the min payout , and the pay per post was constant , unlike these days its changeable :)