jamyr

Monthly coupon just got a wonderful twist.

Been used to claiming monthly bonus via email and today, I noticed that there was an addition to the features on VIP,
image.thumb.png.993f3ff5d2323a13197544c1ee230736.png

And then it was confirmed by somebody from support that this month it'll be a taste of higher VIPs perks instead of that old email bonus.

For me it was very very nice, especially you can choose what currency you would like.

43 minutes ago, complainer said:

there is nothing wonderful about the twist. most coins will go unclaimed. it should be sent all at once.  you guys should stop creating senseless post because of some forum coins 😡

Nothing wonderful? 
That's too hard man, unless of course it would make you do more things than usual. XD

On 27/02/2020 at 19:21, MrNice23 said:

Hello @jamyr i haven't received monthly coupon yet, so i'm pretty confused and what about players that are already VIP? 

That would be odd.

For sure you can go to the VIP tab and should see the Reload button. And as explained in the email, this is feb's monthly coupon/bonus.

Contact your VIP manager for more inquiries.

4 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

well its a good feature though , and you can lose your VIP month in a long period now instead of losing it all in one day :D ! it wont hurt that much , will it ?? 

It really depends on receiver if its bad or good. Maybe players just need to be grateful for this "bonus" since it is a privilege.

Edited by jamyr
there was a post that was posted right before I click post. Included in the reply.

9 hours ago, jamyr said:

That would be odd.

For sure you can go to the VIP tab and should see the Reload button. And as explained in the email, this is feb's monthly coupon/bonus.

Contact your VIP manager for more inquiries.

It really depends on receiver if its bad or good. Maybe players just need to be grateful for this "bonus" since it is a privilege.

grateful ? yes we are grateful , always.

4 hours ago, GeorgeFeb said:

That's really cool, although I don't have a VIP, I got an email with 5 days reload treat and I'm liking it a lot!

its a good feature though, and it supports people wagering much, enjoy it bro, and keep wagering more for the next month.

I am quite interested in becoming a VIP player after seeing this, because being a VIP can have features that ordinary players like me don't have. but it is very difficult to become a VIP so this feature is very appropriate for players who have achieved it.

Example this reload is activated 10:00 GMT+8 , and player claimed it after like 5 hrs.

Right now if this scenario, the next claim will be available by the time the player claimed it(15:00).

Isn't it better to just make the refresh at a single time of the day for the next 4 days? 

nice feature, although it can only be used until March 3, but I'm very happy, because I get 37k sats per day. but i prefer doge and i get 1k doge more per day. but with features like this, we can feel reloading like a platinum account, even if it's only for a few days

I am not VIP and the monthly coupon this time is very far from what I often get before I think it's better to get a monthly coupon than reloading because if we are late making a claim then right on day 5 we can not make a claim again and it is detrimental.

This is for all non VIP users as the only users that benefit the real monthly coupon are those who are platinum 1 or higher as they actually get a funding bonus as well as their reload. Those who tend not to get reloads will only get reloads as the bonus.

On 02/03/2020 at 06:47, sheenaz.bay said:

nice feature, although it can only be used until March 3, but I'm very happy, because I get 37k sats per day. but i prefer doge and i get 1k doge more per day. but with features like this, we can feel reloading like a platinum account, even if it's only for a few days

It said it can be used until 03/03, Yesterday I claimed mine at around 5:24pm gmt+8, it said next claim available 5:24pm 03/03/2020.

So I checked back today and Alas!, reload option is gone. 

27 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

I kinda prefer reloads rather than coupons simply because most of my coupons got busted instantly.xD Anyways, giving reloads it's also easier for staff and it reduces the spam about links and stuff.

Although others may argue that before one bigger one time thingy would mean a better bankroll without having to deposit until that bonus is either depleted or withdrawn. Anyways either a bonus coupon or a reload, its a nice gift from pd.

On 03/03/2020 at 23:30, FotisNt said:

I kinda prefer reloads rather than coupons simply because most of my coupons got busted instantly.xD Anyways, giving reloads it's also easier for staff and it reduces the spam about links and stuff.

I somehow agree to this there is instant bust sometimes when claiming monthly coupon. That is why 5 days reload makes it different. I just wonder how this March bonus is. One thing for sure, monthly coupon or reload. Both are awesome. Primedice is really generous to it's members.

I personally prefer to receive it in a lump sum instead of a daily reload.  Sometimes it is difficult to claim all of the reloads before the over all time expires to claim...

8 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I personally prefer to receive it in a lump sum instead of a daily reload.  Sometimes it is difficult to claim all of the reloads before the over all time expires to claim...

That's true, I missed plenty reloads of the previous one just because I forgot to claim it in time, either had no time. It would be great if we had the option to choose our coupon distributions.

On 27/02/2020 at 12:28, jamyr said:

Been used to claiming monthly bonus via email and today, I noticed that there was an addition to the features on VIP,
image.thumb.png.993f3ff5d2323a13197544c1ee230736.png

And then it was confirmed by somebody from support that this month it'll be a taste of higher VIPs perks instead of that old email bonus.

For me it was very very nice, especially you can choose what currency you would like.

Well that good for you,  hope you will make withdrawal from those reload, I'm still working very hard to achieve my VIP level. Still on 26% that still long way to go, those VIP perks so good. 

non-VIP player like me have to wait for monthly reload which is not so good compare to VIP. This month I only get 500 sat maybe less lol. Cant Do much with it. 😂