DarkBlood096

Can generosity | sitting in chat make you rich?

I'm a regular player, I've been around for years and over those years, I've seen hundreds if not thousands of lovely players who help out one another including myself. This makes you think that if you put gambling to one side and talk in a chat room, can this pay off? Well the answer is yes as long as you follow each and every rule as respectfully as possible. This obviously means no asking. 

I've managed to come across days where you can easily stay active and earn around $10-25 a day in PD/Stake - this might not sound a lot but it's about staying active and being constructive. I've known even friends decide to gamble it and win hundreds of dollars that way. 

Now this is the thing, I've managed to win 0.007 btc from nothing more than 20k sats. Has anyone else managed to go from rain to riches like this? Let's hear from you your gambling experience from nothing :D

I've gone 4k rain to 0.096btc once, but the next morning it was a huge rip, I was speechless, but I was like, let's put it into a perspective, I only busted 4k.

2 minutes ago, SLFJ said:

I've gone 4k rain to 0.096btc once

That reminds me of a run to 3.65 bch in which almost busted me, I was lucky to hit 1000x and then almost come close to busting before I hit a few more lucky shots. Managed to withdraw 4 bch on that day which was insanity. 

It's good you only think of it as losing 4k sats because my mind frame would be "wth - I lost 0.096 btc!" 

As we all know, it's about knowing when to quit whilst your ahead. Sometimes it's nice to withdraw and play with only what luck brings to you rather than losing tons of money in a flash.

Just now, DarkBlood096 said:

That reminds me of a run to 3.65 bch in which almost busted me, I was lucky to hit 1000x and then almost come close to busting before I hit a few more lucky shots. Managed to withdraw 4 bch on that day which was insanity. 

It's good you only think of it as losing 4k sats because my mind frame would be "wth - I lost 0.096 btc!" 

As we all know, it's about knowing when to quit whilst your ahead. Sometimes it's nice to withdraw and play with only what luck brings to you rather than losing tons of money in a flash.

Yep, smart of me to think that way, because I couldn't believe in losing 2-3 salaries here in our country, it's better to think you've lost less than that you've busted more, it makes my goosebumps go up if I think about it that way, I only thought of losing 40 cents, also that day I hit bronze on stake, so not so much of a loss that I took over there, because it would have taken me ages to get vip if not that loss.

I’m pretty sure it won’t make your rich, nor should it. Receiving rain is all about luck. Back when they didn’t have the rain feature, you could get some tips when people directly tipped you, a high amount, but nothing to get rich off. I think the highest I’ve ever gotten tipped was some bitcoin worth around $50. I’m definitely not complaining, but you won’t get rich off of it. It’s probably a better strategy to add content to this forum if you’re looking for a few extra satoshi to play with. Because a decent rain/tip in that is very hard to come by.

Its okay to sit around and do some constructive chats up and down the global chat. But what I hate and detest most about PD users is begging in PM. It is bad and it shouldn't be allowed. There are sometimes you just feeling like not rolling, then someone tips you a huge amount and you feel the vibe again to roll, but most times tipping don't make you rich. What makes you rich is the activeness to roll again. 

I have gotten tip of 0.25 ETH, 77k sats, 500k sats and those didn't make me rich by sitting down. I rolled down the line to make more. If I didn't try to roll and decided just to sit down in chat, I won't gain anything.

The stake chat is also very lucrative. There are a lot of rains and tips there. There are a lot of users there, so there is a lot of tipping and rains, but the probability of getting rain if your name is not @sleepywillow is so slim and thin. 

PS: I don't know how Sleepy does it. She always gets rain from everybody if she is online. No matter what. Lol

Being generous is always good for all if but should not have to be only for get something it's should be by nature not for money 

I very rarely get rain and last get it maybe around a few months ago, because I rarely talk in chat rooms. I was very focused on playing, but I once got rain about 100 dogecoin and managed to increase it to a minimum amount of dogecoin withdrawals.

not a chance, i think your wager have the biggest role, i have spend days and weekends on chat and i took back 3-4 times tips i think from the rainbot...

We can take advantage of the chat room to obtain a large number of advice provided by members, and these tips will help us very much in making money.

I am still new to primedice and until now I have never been able to get rain, I really want to like other players can get rain and use it to play until it reaches min withdraw.

On 27/02/2020 at 00:26, DarkBlood096 said:

I'm a regular player, I've been around for years and over those years, I've seen hundreds if not thousands of lovely players who help out one another including myself. This makes you think that if you put gambling to one side and talk in a chat room, can this pay off? Well the answer is yes as long as you follow each and every rule as respectfully as possible. This obviously means no asking. 

I've managed to come across days where you can easily stay active and earn around $10-25 a day in PD/Stake - this might not sound a lot but it's about staying active and being constructive. I've known even friends decide to gamble it and win hundreds of dollars that way. 

Now this is the thing, I've managed to win 0.007 btc from nothing more than 20k sats. Has anyone else managed to go from rain to riches like this? Let's hear from you your gambling experience from nothing :D

To answer the question, perhaps if Micro or stunna or eddie hosted a 1 btc spamfest, then sitting and chatting can make you have more coins to consume/play with/ withdraw. But to be rich, it would be either you scam on chat or find a very exploitable bug while chatting and playing, then these can make you rich. :D

Haven't made good run like that. I don't stay active at chat much here. Though I have some small run from small tip/reload amount. 

I did it several times in primedice and at stake, I once made 10k sats to 0.01 btc more, I once made 80k sats to 0.02 btc, but all of that was playing reckless, and of course luck

in the past few months I have never gotten rain until now. so I never collect money from the rain, if I get rain, like it will be difficult for me to control myself not to bet even if only with the capital that I get from the rain