DickyNG

Hello everyone, can I borrow you for two minutes?

Hi,My name is Dicky and I’m come from Hong Kong.If you want to ask the current situation in Hong Kong, no matter the virus or what happened last year, I will answer that the government is dead. But in any case we will return to the topic. I joined this site for about two weeks and I am now a Platinum VIP.  The reason why I chose this place is because I like the atmosphere here from the interaction and help of the players to the various activities organized by the official. I like it very much because at least I feel love here even if you are from different nationalities and come from different  Places can be gathered here to discuss the experience, to talk about working together for the event. This is how I had never imagined this scene before joining this site. So welcome everyone to join me as a novice.

Welcome to primedice, in deed the environment here is much friendlier compared to other gambling sites and that fact that this forum is to gather the people is a very unique way to make the players interact with one another. Enjoy gambling and learning on this forum. 

welcome bro in primedice , I hope that the conditions of your country will improve, and this disease will end
Certainly we're here to have fun and win, and to lose too haha  😂
But love remains between us 😉