Irungu

Highest win

Who has ever won the highest bid and its important to really understand this place and how to earn this forum , the best one has ever won , the biggest one has ever won is on what side, who in this forum has ever won the highest, its important to really know what we are going to do this primedice , its important for us to really know what we have to do in this forum. who won the highest dice roll or any other like poker and who will be able to understand

well, this forum is not the right place to gamble or to win , if you mean who has the most profit in primedice over all, then there are many players who have won thousands of btc's before ! you can check their stats in the site.

There are many players who have won the highest stakes in primedice. You can see it in the highrollers section. maybe there is every day that wins. And I don't think they need to show their results in this forum

the biggest win in this forum is quite a lot in the past I have seen someone win 2x bets with 100 eth bets, it is incredible because it has a huge risk, but the person succeeded and got many benefits.
I myself never get big profits it's just routine.

You can see it in the highrollers tab, you will see big bets there, you can also see the big profits they get. you don't need to ask here, you can see it live. and I personally, I have never won big here.

My highest winning in my old account(lost access becouse,i lost my phone) is 5,000 xrp and in only 25xrp as my capital.it is my biggest and my highest so far in any gambling site.as i said i am not really a gambler,i just try to experience.

My highest ever win on a dice spin on primedice was around 4 bitcoin back when bitcoin was around 700 a bitcoin which seems like ages ago. But it was a very thrilling experience nonetheless and I still vividly remember it!

you cant see them all, there are you many players who is winning a lot in this sites. but if you really want to know just look at races just wagered and win then you have a extra win for the race thats all i know winning while you wagered and also have price when you won in race then have rateback and so on :D etc. in short you have to be rich for you to see xD 

I see the biggest profit is in the high roll section and there is also a big bet that is displayed at the beginning of the forum, I really want to be able to get big profits like those in the display and it is very inspiring.

the high rollers tab has its own room. You simply click on the room and you can see the victory and also the big defeats that are taking place in the primedice.
while I myself never bet large amounts on primedice. maybe mentally I'm still not ready to accept the red line when I bet with a high amount