DarkBlood096

$50 flame

So, I am online every single day, surprisingly, we all see High rollers each and every day. Now I think High rolling is for those who win huge amounts or at least wager huge bets. If I'm correct the amount needed for high roller is $50 which is not much.

This makes me think whether High roller symbol is important? Well some people love showing off a little bit which is alright, but shouldn't High rollers get that status if $100 is wagered at least in one bet?

Also, what would everyone think if the High roller status was added to your account for 24 hours rather than a limited time only?

It also came into thought that since high rolling is important for PD/Stake since it's a great way they can make a profit too, what would people think if PD/Stake also released a consecutive streak bonus for  those who become High rollers every day? Maybe something like:

- longest streak week

- longest streak month

- longer streak year

If players have same scores, a jackpot gets split between the users...

What does everyone else think about High rolling status, requirement and potential bonus they could implement?

I'm 101% sure that high roller symbol is not important because everyone can get that if you have a huge amount you can all in it 
on 1.01x and you have already a high roller symbol and that was fire beside your name.

All the highroller icon seems to do for me is gain unwanted attention and people adding me as friends that probably think I’m going to tip them because I’m winning, when in all actuality, it’s honestly just more annoying than anything. I’d say that unfortunately though there will be no bonus because of the fact of the VIP program basically taking into account this sort of wagering behavior. I don’t know what kind of bonus you would think would be sufficient enough to be implemented, but rakeback kind of takes care of a “bonus” for wagering and is of course, a % of whatever has been wagered

7 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

So, I am online every single day, surprisingly, we all see High rollers each and every day. Now I think High rolling is for those who win huge amounts or at least wager huge bets. If I'm correct the amount needed for high roller is $50 which is not much.

This makes me think whether High roller symbol is important? Well some people love showing off a little bit which is alright, but shouldn't High rollers get that status if $100 is wagered at least in one bet?

Also, what would everyone think if the High roller status was added to your account for 24 hours rather than a limited time only?

It also came into thought that since high rolling is important for PD/Stake since it's a great way they can make a profit too, what would people think if PD/Stake also released a consecutive streak bonus for  those who become High rollers every day? Maybe something like:

- longest streak week

- longest streak month

- longer streak year

If players have same scores, a jackpot gets split between the users...

What does everyone else think about High rolling status, requirement and potential bonus they could implement?

Don't you think they are giving so much bonus than they really have to? To ask for more is just ungrateful, although I see your point to where it would harness more big wagers and thus bigger profit for pd, but I just think the bonuses right now is more than enough.

I agree if the flame does not have a short time limit, it's better to have a flame for 24 hours, counting from us getting it. and about bonuses for users who get flame, of course it's very necessary for people to make big bets, and that is the profit for the site if they lose

I already feel that PD/Stake give more to us than any other site in the crypto industry. But can I say that doesn't everyone feel the criteria should be a little harder to get a flame? $50 seems a little on the low side. And yeah I agree, it provides unwanted attention unless you like the attention.

1 minute ago, Kanamay said:

is there any additional bonus on having flame?

No there is not, this thread was about asking other PD users what they could do instead. Basically I was explaining whether it should be harder to get a flame and whether their could be additional bonuses for any streaks. This was none other than a hypothetical discussion. 

maybe if there is a highest betting bonus I think there will be a lot of people competing to get into the highest bet and will not close the possibility of the highest bet being scolded because if only $ 50 is too small it is because there are so many players with one hit he can use basebet 1 btc or more , so in my opinion it's not a good idea to give to someone who often gets the highest bet because I'm sure this will be dominated by certain people

i really think 50$ is a good prize though , back to old days in primedice, when the btc price was around 180$ , we could see many high rollers since the min bet was 0.1 btc which equals 18$ !!! so there was a lot of high rollers, and also there was a bot called high roller bot was spamming the chat every minute, gosh chat was super spammy that time.

Maybe a little bonus on special events, a promotion called "The HR days", 10% back if your flame isn't a win, well if you lose your HR bet you receive an extra 10$ just for doing it, that would be counted only for one bet tho.

I personally do not give much attention to the high roller symbol, although it does look pretty cool but majority of the time I do not really mind it and I would not spend that much just for the status symbol.

I don't think there should be any specific promotions, more like a rally to see how often you become a high roller and how they should reward you for it. However yet this is only hypothetical and not realistic. I wish maybe one day they plan some sort of event...

I agree, but it's kind of something extra to get it for 24 hours, because everyone would be pm spamming you by then and it's something harsh that you'll need to deal with, but 12 hours would seem somewhat reasonable.

if only with a $ 50 bet one can get the flame symbol, it's not worth the high stakes.

it might be better if the bonuses for daily, monthly and yearly high stakes are made a little unique by including a list of winners each time.